Ultra Green Products / Unauthorized charges

Unfortunately, I gave these Scam Artists my debit card when I was under the impression I only had to pay $4.95 for shipping of a free trial bottle of Acai Ultra Burn. Then I noticed I had no money in my bank account and started looking at the transactions.

They begun by taking the 4.95 out on February 13, 2009 for the trail and then on February 18 charged me $59.95. This continued approximately every 2 weeks (March 6, 2009 - $59.95 and March 18, 2009 - $59.95). I sent them e-mails as soon as I realized they were taking money out of my bank account unauthorized.

They proceeded to tell me that I didn't read the agreement which is another link you push that says you will be charged if you do not return within 14 days of order. No where did it say I was signing up for any kind of membership. They will not give you your money back if you return a bottle after the first trial. It is a Scam and these people deserve to go to jail.

These people caused my bank account to be overdrafted and I am a single Mom with kids to feed. How dare them do this to innocent victims an any time, much less during such a period of financial difficulties!!!

My e-mails and phone calls were useless because I even asked to speak to a manager and was told I could not get a refund. The only way to get your money back is to contact your bank and let them know there are unauthorized charges on your account. If it is a debit or credit card, you must cancel it and order a new one or the company will continue to charge your account.

I hope this will help others not to get cheated out of money like I was.

Va

More Ultra Green Products Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      9th of Apr, 2009

I for 1 am a satisfied customer. I have went from a 50" waist to a 42" waist. I am sleeping well at night. the charges were not as stated as i read there TERMS and CONDITIONS which as anyone on line getting games or any product will tell you is a must to do. The initial charge is $5.95 then i paid $59.95 after i had the product in actual 14 day trial from date i recieved it. then 15 days later for the 1st shipment on a auto ship membership. This is quite clear in what is stated on the website. Now at first I only lost 2lbs and 1 " in the waist i called there customer service dept 866-961-6445, Where i was helped by a very courteous representative. Who explained fat weighs less than mussle, (of which i knew from yo yo diets in the past. And they extended my trial for a additional 14 days. At which i noticed a 9 lb los and another 2" in the waist. They also instructed me to drink at least 8-10 glassess of water a day. Of which i did a DOH! because on there website a Dr REED has a video that explains this. Well i don't pretend to know anyones beef with this Co. but I do know it works for me and let alone i had been to my Dr. and was told my blood suger level had dropped from a 240 down to 110 of which he was estatic. So please let your individual contacts rule your judgement but unlike the 1st entry get your facts straight. SIGNED 1 VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER