UK National Lottery / Fraud mail received!
The National Lottery is pleased to inform you that you emerged a winner of £250,000.00 in the last concluded National Lottery online draws. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of ten winners in the FIRST category for the THIRD prize.Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirements, you are to contact the claims manager with the information bellow.
Name: Mr. Davis McMore
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM:THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced on the 30th of November,2006.You have therefore been awarded a lump sum 1.000.000.00 Euros. (One Million Euros)
The late release of this result was due to difficulties encountered in sorting out mixed up numbers and email addresses. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 500,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged alongside with 10 others as a numerous "5â¤? winner in this year's Euro millions award Draw.
This is scam!
More UK National Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery 
- UK National Lottery - winning Something I didn,t enter 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud online winning notification 
- UK National Lottery - Asking for bank transaction money to get winnings - beware! 
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds 
- UK National Lottery - SCAM 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud Mails
- UK National Lottery - LOTTERY WINNING PRIZE
- UK National Lottery - false,possible scam
- UK National Lottery - Don't trust them!