Award Account Notification Complaints & Reviews

Award Account Notification$2,500,000.00 SCAM

Nov.1, 2010

I knew this was too good to be true! I am so glad I looked up the info about this rip off scam. Any one who wants money to process paperwork for you is a red flag for me!! I could not believe the number of complaints I found about this scam! I think this is one of the most cruelest things to send to someone in these hard up times. I'm about to loose everything I have due to unemployment and I get this letter. For 1 brief second I think maybe It's legit, till I read the part about sending them $20.00 to process...then I knew it was a fake...a scam for someone to get money form me. I only wish there was a way to legally bring up charges on these cheats!! I think they should be punished for their actions!! I think they should pay for there lies and false advertising!!!

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Mo
      Mom0798 Sep 24, 2010

I mjust received the same thing that i won 2, 500, 000.00. thank god we decide to look it up. then find out it was a scam. But there is none question. Has anyone ever swent any money to them. Really find out it was a scam. Just wondering.

• Mr
      MRSDOWRIGHT Jul 26, 2010

WELL DID YOU GET YOUR WINNINGS OR WAS IT A SCAM ...

• Fa
      Fannie E. Crider Jun 02, 2010

These award account notifications are so authentic looking. I was tipped off by the request for $20 to supposedly collect my winnings of $2, 500, 000.00. Everyone might not be so advised and there should be a law. Thank you for listening and thank you for furnishing much needed information on your site.

• Bx
      bxlady41 Nov 13, 2009

received letter stating i was a winner of a large sum of money. [2, 500, 000.00 ] In order to receive i need to send 20.00. urged to do so right away.signed by Carol Walker, corporate compliance officer international tracking code#[protected] and my doc #[protected] i just mail a money order

Award Account NotificationSCAM SAYING I WON 25,000,00

THEY SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THAT I HAVE WON 25, 000.00 AND ALL I GOT TO DO IS SEND THEM 20 DOLLAR WELL IN THE USA IF YOU HAVE WON SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY NO FEE FOR NOTHING PLEASE DON'T GET GOT BY THESE SCAMER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY BY THE END OF THE DAY THESE PEOPLE MAY HAVE 25, 000.00 CASH BY US WORKING HARD PEOPLE... THANK FOR THIS WEB SITE. I HAVE LEARN ALOT.

Comment Guidelines