Twoo.com / payment
Today when i woke up i saw that from my credut card was taken71.99 €. It was an automatic payment which i didn' t want to do because i was not going to get the payment becoause i don't have the money for this right now. I would like a refound. I didn't have to eveb confirm the payment so this kind of makes me angry.
My account name is Andrej Urbančič with my e- mail : andrej.[protected]@gmail.com
I am waiting for your response
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2019
Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already contacted us via the helpdesk on our website about this issue. In case you haven't received our reply yet, I copied it below :)
Please let me explain why you have been charged. The First in Search Pack is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature so that you will not be charged for First in Search again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.
Are you sure you don't want to keep it? (Please let us know at [protected]@twoo.com)
Have a great day!
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- www.twoo.com - twoo in general
- Twoo.com - please do not charge amount for my account
- Twoo.com - money withdraw from my account without my permission.
- Twoo.com - refund and stop premium subscription on two premium account
- Twoo.com - unauthorized automatic renewal charges for twoo premium