Twoo.com / payment

1 Slovenia Review updated:

Hello.
Today when i woke up i saw that from my credut card was taken71.99 €. It was an automatic payment which i didn' t want to do because i was not going to get the payment becoause i don't have the money for this right now. I would like a refound. I didn't have to eveb confirm the payment so this kind of makes me angry.
My account name is Andrej Urbančič with my e- mail : [email protected]
I am waiting for your response
Kind regards

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already contacted us via the helpdesk on our website about this issue. In case you haven't received our reply yet, I copied it below :)

Please let me explain why you have been charged. The First in Search Pack is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature so that you will not be charged for First in Search again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.

Are you sure you don't want to keep it? (Please let us know at [email protected])

Have a great day!

An
Jan 18, 2019

Comments

• Az
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Hi today when I week up I saw my account the teken four times automatic 548 kr so i would like to refouned my money