Two Men and a Truck / Never use them

I hired Two Men and a Truck to move some items into my brand new house. It was a nightmare from the beginning. Their truck broke down, they broke their dolley which added time on to our bill, and they also damaged my brand new hardwood floor by dragging a piece of furniture across it. I called them back to complain and the manager came over to my house looked at it and said that I probably did it and they arent paying for it. The damage is only about $200 worth so suing them is not worth it. I think this is what they rely on as I have talked to another couple who also used this particular branch and they had a similiar experience. The couple said they broke their lamp and refused to pay for it. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Gr

Comments

Qu
  17th of Jul, 2009

Dear Graig;

My name is Denise. I work at the corporate office in Michigan and manage the quality control department. I am sorry to read about your recent negative experience with a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchise office.

The corporate office offers mediation help. Please contact me by e-mail at denise.droscha@twomen.com or by phone at 1-800-345-1070 if I can help.

Thank you.