Two Men and a Trucknever use them

I hired Two Men and a Truck to move some items into my brand new house. It was a nightmare from the beginning. Their truck broke down, they broke their dolley which added time on to our bill, and they also damaged my brand new hardwood floor by dragging a piece of furniture across it. I called them back to complain and the manager came over to my house looked at it and said that I probably did it and they arent paying for it. The damage is only about $200 worth so suing them is not worth it. I think this is what they rely on as I have talked to another couple who also used this particular branch and they had a similiar experience. The couple said they broke their lamp and refused to pay for it. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Gr

Comments

• Qu
      Jul 17, 2009

Dear Graig;

My name is Denise. I work at the corporate office in Michigan and manage the quality control department. I am sorry to read about your recent negative experience with a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchise office.

The corporate office offers mediation help. Please contact me by e-mail at denise.[protected]@twomen.com or by phone at [protected] if I can help.

Thank you.