[Resolved] TwinkleDealsawful website!

I ordered a dress from TwinkleDeals in a large size. I knew things were coming from China and from the previous experience have learned the sizing difference between US and China. This time dress finally fit but the quality was way off! It was absolutely terrible and ugly, there were no button holes or loops for the buttons! Material was itchy and scratchy. When I contacted customer service and told them I want to return the dress they refused to give my money back. They asked me to send pictures which I did, but they said that the pictures weren't received. Liars! Never again!

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Olga,
    We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation. We are here to help you.
    For this issue, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return
    Please provide us your order and contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.
    Thank you for your support.
    Best Regards