Tukshoes.com / Terrible customer service!

US Review updated:

Terrible customer service! I ordered a pair of shoes from T.U.K. Shoes website and shipping was taking too long so I contacted them to ask a simple question. Their rep was nasty and rude and said he has no time for that. Then I noticed these guys charged me the full price and did not apply %5 first time customer discount. I contacted them again and their second rep was even worse. He told me that it was already too late and that it was my fault I did not notice that earlier. What kind of support is that? Pathetic!

Jo
Nov 09, 2016

More Tukshoes.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tu
      Nov 09, 2016

Hi there,
    I think you may have us confused with a different company? We do not have a "First time customer discount".
    Also, I'm "usually" the only male here that answers the phones regularly and I certainly wouldn't have said that to you?
    Perhaps you reached someone in a different department here, or perhaps you ordered from a different company that sells our products?

Please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to take care of you or help you find the company that you purchased the shoes from?

Or just feel free to post your order number here and I will contact you or let you know if it's not one of our order numbers.

Sincerely,