TRS Recovery / Fraud and scam
I had some transactions that accidentally did not go thru and TRS Recovery got involved. They tried to send them thru so often (I am on disability) that we had to close the old account and open a new one. How they got the New Account Number is beyond me, but I could not write checks anywhere except my bank.
On July 16th I called them and said what is the total amount that I owe you to clear this up once and for all my VP at the bank is issuing a cashier's check. I was told $463.51 and given the address to send the payment to. A week later the payment came back and I called and said what is going on this address says undeliverable. They give me another address and I say ok I want to Verify the amount is $463.51. She said hold on then comes back and tells me there are 4 Amazon transactions and 10 NSF fees for a total of $563.51. I tell the VP to cut a new check and give the new address.
On August 12, 2008 I call to see if all payments have been applied and was told that yes they had and that my account was in a positive status. Finally it is over... Not quite on August 16th I order a comforter from Amazon and use my Prepaid Credit Card not even a bank account and when I get to checkout it says my account is on hold. I email and ask why but get no response until 08/28/08 when I get an email to contact TRS Recovery. I call the 1-800- number and I am told I have 2- $30 NSF fee transactions outstanding. I know these were paid by the bank back in December and I emailed the VP to print me out a copy of them.
More TRS Recovery Complaints & Reviews
- TRS Recovery Services - beware, trs is a rip off! 
- TRS Recovery Services - horrible experience 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud 
- TRS Recovery Services - wal-mart check
- TRS Recovery Services - untrue claim that I owe them money 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraudulent debt collections
- TRS Recovery Services - cancelled amazon order
- TRS Recovery Services - check fraud
- TRS Recovery Services - unethical behaviour
- TRS Recovery Services - attempt to collect debt not owed