TRS Recovery / Harrassing phone calls

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

TRS keeps calling my house looking for my grandson that "used" to live with me. I have told them repeatedly that he does not live here and to not call again or I will file harrassment charges and the response I got to that was..."maam, we can call every 3 days". Does anyone have their website address? I would like to tell them what I think about them.

Pa

Comments

• Mt
      8th of Aug, 2008

Google it. However, the very best way for you to get them to stop is to simply give them your grandson's info. The calls will immediately stop.

• La
      25th of Sep, 2008

Better yet - go to www.FTC.gov and learn your rights and how to deal with them.

They will not go away unless you force them to and you need to know your rights. YOU CAN SUE THEM

They are laughing at you because they know that you do not know YOUR RIGHTS and they are going to continue to harrass you unless you are willing to do what needs to be done

• Ci
      28th of Nov, 2008

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR NOTHING!! I would've never told them anything about my grandson or whover. I would've politely said wrong and to not callback! Don't sell out your family! No matter what!!

TRS dba Clear Check
    5251 WESTHEIMER
    HOUSTON, TX 70056
    (800) 859-3170

• Be
      16th of Aug, 2009

I am having the same problem w/ this number they call me twice a day morning n eve. I answer n no response back. It's harassing i wish they would stop calling me. I have no clue how they got my number but I just want this to stop n dont know how to get them to quit calling me cause they dont answer when i say hello.