Troy Harp / This guy provided fake check and vanished

Troy Harp is total scammer and he rips people off. He brought his boat and told to fix it. He paid some money in advance, and we did everything what he needed. But when we asked to pay for the services, this jerk provided fake check and vanished somewhere. We couldn’t find him, but maybe someone can help me. Please, post comments and your reviews about this scammer.

Va
Sep 29, 2014

Comments

• Cr
      Aug 18, 2015

This guy screwed me over too on his boat stereo.

Aug 18, 2015

Troy Harp screwed me over too. I did a bunch of rework on his stereo on his boat after he went to Audio Express. He wanted a cash discount but wanted to pay with his credit card. Then he wanted to pay me in boat rides at the lake. He screwed me on $2300. I have since found out he also screwed over Bergeron Marine in Mesa and many other people too. You can find him at Saguaro Lake on Sundays. He drives a lifted black GMC dually truck. When I tried to collect the balance due he told me that I should get use to getting screwed over because he gets screwed all the time too. This guy will also try to pay with his credit card and then try to deny the charges with his credit card company. He is a real piece of crap. He lives over in San Tan valley AZ.

Aug 18, 2015

Troy Harp is a scammer. He also screwed me over on a stereo system that I fixed on his boat that was done by Audio Express. He ripped me off for $2300.

• Mi
      Oct 15, 2015

Troy harp lives at 6430 Redmont Dr.in Mesa.. His phone number is 480-227-7181.

Nov 16, 2017

@Mindwire He moved to 4967 North Ironwood Apache Junction

• Ml
      Nov 25, 2015

Troy harp came into my shop. He screwed my shop over for 4500$ came in to have the truck lifted with wheels and tires got paid for that then came back for additional work and then skipped out. He drives a black 2013 gmc 3500hd denali dually. License plate dedsled.

• Mo
      Nov 25, 2015

What a great website it gives everybody an opportunity to vent. However, the stick only seems to bend one way when it comes to websites like these. Where I come from...the courts make it right for everybody.
    Mr. Varus:
    Not sure where you're getting your information from but, I don't even have a checkbook... let alone fake checks. Do they still make checks???? Whoever you are.

Mr. Crazykeviv: (Stoner-Pot Head Kevin) Wow Really you want to got there. OK
    Must be nice to set at your mom’s house smoke pot all day. Then try to extort money out of friends. Kevin, not your first time, SAME issues with Doug and Nelly. ooo DID you forget.. Smoke another one Buddy. I can tell you this... I spent money taking you to the lake, and then you did trying to extort money out of me, for some wire and a speaker box. Not only did you keep my boat for 10 days... Waited to the last day to work on it and finish up.. and waited wile you smoke your last joint you had. I paid you cash $3200. for a speaker box and some wires. way more than I should of...Maybe you should add that to the IRS bill collection that's in your mailbox on a weekly basis. Kevin. to be in Business, that require a business License...Good luck with SSI Buddy. That’s why nobody wants to take you to the lake anymore. Why don't you buy your own boat? Oooo The IRS will take it.

Mr., Mindeire:
    My good friend has already had a conversation with you. He wasn't kidding... the last thing you have to worry about is impersonating attorney. by the way related..Flies on...coming your way.

Mr., mireed: (Mike)
    Mike we both know that my 1 Ton Dully was an experiment…The first one you ever did. In addition, because you were such a nice guy and tried so hard, I always gave G&S a good referral. I sent a lot of business your way... However, forget to mention that the Truck was cover page on your webpage for the first year you were in business. You and I know both that that's worth alone. In addition, I refrained from telling you what really happened to the suspension and electrical work. What you don't know is…both shocked towers required to be replaced in the front. $1500 to re-move and re-weld all the brackets. In addition, the horn you hooked up, when you tapped into the fuse panel (By the way, Wrong way for an Electrical Tap) and did not put the correct fuse. Not only did you fried one of the batteries and all wiring back to my trailer lights. This required a new battery, cable and all of the wiring harness all the way to the travel trailer plug in. Furthermore: all of the bolts that were mounted in the bed of the truck for all the compressors have vibrate it out within the first 30 days and fell onto the roadway. Now what I can tell you is...Your first experiment cost me just about the same amount as you lost. and I paid +$15, 000.00 Cash Buddy... The IRS dose not know this...

Mike my truck on the front cover of your webpage and all the electrical and structural experience I had I think…..you would agree to call it a wash. Maybe focus a little more on your dance studio. Instead of writing emotional Post.

I'd like to thank all that are involved in this post. ( I feel better now)
    This new generation sure has changed.. know you all have better things to do than to vent your frustration on these [censored] websites.

Su*k it up, , , you win some, you lose some. I lost some from all of you.

Butt, I kept it to me, nobody...until today.

Troy Harp

P.S Just order and New 2017 GMC 1 Ton w/ Cream interior...Boat to match.

Nov 17, 2017

@Mo taj Troy we posted about your bad business practices to prevent others from getting screwed by you. We are tired of you screwing over honest hard working people. The purpose of this website is to let the public know about people like you that screwing people over on a daily basis. I don't know where you get off slandering people and making up stories but it is obvious that I am not the only one you have screwed over. If you continue to slander my name you will see me in court!!! This is your one warning to cease and desist slandering me!

Nov 16, 2017

Troy Harp screws everyone over. He is a piece of [censor] that Karma will some day kick him in the [censor]!!