TrialPay / Didn't Award Episodes

United States Review updated:

On 04/27/2010 I completed an offer via TrialPay in order to receive free episodes of Family Feud, a game I play frequently on the internet. The offer itself was deemed as "immediate" and referenced that I would receive the 36 episodes within 30 minutes. 30 minutes came and went, and now 3 days later I still haven't received credit. I've contacted the company on 2 separate occasions via e-mail and received what seemed to be a computer generated automatic response which was not helpful. Consumers, beware!

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Apr, 2010

I am a customer support team member at TrialPay and wanted to address your recent posting regarding your offer completion attempt to receive additional Family Feud Episodes for free. I was able to locate your customer log in our system and can confirm that your magazine related offer completion was successfully processed through our system on the same day of your completion an the team at Backstage was notified to automatically release your additional episodes directly to your gaming account on 4-30-10. Please note that as it mentions in our terms:
    The times specified in the TrialPay checkout process for order fulfillment are estimates only. In cases where the delay exceeds the estimated completion time, you may submit proof of the completed advertiser (called a "receipt") for manual review.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this additional verification time may have caused. If this information does not match the offer completion attempt you have mentioned previously please contact our support team directly via the in game support link or through our general support form on our site and we will work to assist you further in this matter.

Again, I am sorry for delay you have experienced and we look forward to addressing your concerns satisfactorily.

Jamie
    TrialPay Customer Support

• Du
      19th of Jun, 2010

I've done trialpay offers on many different sites and have never revived a single reward from them... stay away from trialpay... (most recent I did the father's day 36 episodes netflix trial and have not seen a single episode, but you cannot blame everything on backstage alone, I've done offers from trialpay on at least 7 different sites now and have not gotten a [censored]ing thing...

• Re
      8th of Nov, 2010

I dont how you a support member for Trial Pay was found but I did not receive my free episodes of family feud. How can I receive them.

8th of Jan, 2012

Don't do surveys for them !..your lucky if you'll get credits for half ! They are a waste of time and one BIG JOKE !!!