Triad Financial / Beware!

I will never use them again, and to anyone thinking about doing business with them, DONT. I will sell my loan and start over before continuing using their service. Teresa lied about what she was going to do and what she told her supervisor. I know I signed a contract about my payments fell behind but willing to get it right. She was supposed to date my payment first thing in the mornings I was sure the funds where available. After getting a conf. #, the funds were taken immediately and my account was overdrawn because she lied about when the payment would be taken. Of course when they are wrong they don't decide to record conversations that they say they would. I am REALLY REALLY PISSED!!! Don't use them and I hope they can't survive and go bankrupted!

Ma

Comments

• Be
      26th of Sep, 2009
    Triad Financial - car loan
    Triad Financial

I have been paying on a auto loan for original loan amount $14, 742.02 for 2 years and the payoff is still 10, 500.00 at almost 300.00/mo It would seem I would be half way through the loan.
    I am interested in filing suit if a class action suit is underway. Please include me in the suit.

• Da
      30th of Dec, 2009
    Triad Financial - incorrect reporting on credit
    Daniel Alvarez
    150 drake st #1k
    Pomona
    California
    Phone: 5626398899

They reported on my credit repo, which is incorrect. my 2002 blazer was stolen, with full coverage insurance, with police report. I never received another monthly statement, after the car was stolen, now on my credit is an adverse mark, stopping me from financing another car. please correct.

• Do
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    Triad Financial - I too was victim of this company
    Triad Financial

I too was victim of this company and I need any info that’s out there so I can join in on the Class Action lawsuit against Triad Financial.

• Dr
      19th of Feb, 2013

This happened several years ago, but it appears this firm has not gotten any better. I needed to purchase a vehicle when I lived in Seattle. One of the Ford dealers in the area said they could finance me, but that I would have to jump through some hoops to finalize the loan. First, I had to leave three post-dated checks with the dealer. I had to provide $500 immediately, and provide proof of full coverage insurance. I then had to agree to personally visit the dealer after 7 days or Triad may decide that I had skipped on the loan. What?
    Remember, I was a guy dealing with bad credit - so my choices were seriously limited. I did all of the above and drove the car home. When I got home, the dealer called me saying that Triad would be calling me within the next 24 hours to verify information given on the loan application. The application was unlike any other I had completed. 10 references, including addresses and phone numbers, were required. They called my job - not once, but 3 times. The payroll department was getting antsy about that.
    On the 7th day, I came to the dealership in person as I was told to do. I was required to sign a document that stated the loan was actually still in process and that I understood they could request the vehicle back and that I would be liable for any excessive mileage. They didn't specify what was meant by excessive.
    Triad called me twice in the next week. The representative was not friendly and said, "We have decided to go ahead and fund your loan, but please understand that we will definitely repossess this car if you default." Wow. No "thank you", just a threat.
    I was faithful in paying on time for the entire period of the loan. However, when I had to move from Washington to New Jersey, their very rude employee Jose called me asking why I had "stolen their car." I had called the office to inform them of my new address and phone. I had requested the necessary forms to register the vehicle in NJ. He continued to tell me that he could immediately have the car picked up but he was going to give me a break and send the necessary papers. Problem - he didn't do so for almost five days. When I registered the car in NJ, Jose called me again and asked where my payment was. I had placed the check in the mail ten days before the due date. He checked and found the payment - no apologies for the phone call, though. I ended up paying far more than this car was worth and was very happy to get out from under this firm. Only one representative was friendly with me and I think that was because I informed her that I had notified the BBB in California about the various issues I'd had. If Santander is Triad renamed, I am happy I saw this, because I came close to taking a loan from the Santander company - now I know not to do this. I know no one that had a completely pleasant experience with Triad. All I can say is be careful, pay on time, keep receipts, and take note of every person's name you speak to if necessary.