Trendy-Things.ca / If anyone is doing a lawsuit against them?

I ordered Zumba Fitness DVD set from Trendy-Things.ca for my wife and still have not received it. I have emailed the company three times and have yet to get a response back or a refund. If anyone is doing a lawsuit against them then count me in.

La
Mar 17, 2013

Comments

Apr 08, 2013

I had the same problem, I ordered my DVD's back in January and emailed them on March 18th to ask if they were waiting on other info from me to ship and they emailed me back on the 19th to say they had a shortage and they are now on their way but I still have not received them. I emailed them again today (April 8th 2013) telling them to send me the DVD's or my money back, so I am now waiting on the next reply. Seems like a scam to me.

Apr 18, 2013

I had the same problem. I contacted Google and finally got a response today with a tracking number. ..dated for today...shipping from CHINA??????? NEVER AGAIN!!

Apr 18, 2013

I have an update for my April 8th complaint. I finally received my DVD's on April 15th but I will not be dealing with this company ever again, it was more time and trouble than it was worth.

Apr 18, 2013

Did they come from China or Canada? Did you order through I google offers ? I will never use the company again either. ..Thanks for the update. .

Apr 18, 2013

My order was done through Kijiji deals and yes the order came in from China. Good Luck I hope you receive them soon.

• Zu
      Apr 22, 2013

I got ripped off too. I've sent 8 emails now and get a generic reply so that tells me they have the email on a general repsonce. Trendy things are in Windsor ontario, company shows on Techumseh Rd. I intend to show up at their door and ask for my money back.
    Don't order the Zumba Cd set. ITS A BIG SCAM AND RIPOFF THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!

Apr 24, 2013

I purchased the Zumba CD through Kijiji from Trendythings.ca in February and I did not get it. They did not reply my 2 times emails. Count me in if anyone wants to lawsuit againt them. I think Kijiji should also take the responsibility t o select the good vendor for us.

• Tr
      May 04, 2013

I as well ordered the Zumba DVD's through kijiji from trendtthings.ca. in February and never got them. I emailed them twice with no reply so then I emailed kijiji requesting my money back. I just heard back from kijiji after a week or so and they are refunding my money.

May 04, 2013

I JUSTgot my order Thursday. It took almost 3 months. Never again.

• Ta
      May 14, 2013

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one but I'm also ANGRY ! I ordered through Tippr back on 4/3/13 paid $13.99 for the expedited shipping because I was so excited and here we are May 13, 2013 and nothing. All I get are these email that they will respond in 72 hours. When you call it's a answering machine and I feel like I was gagged out of my $$. Not sure what to do next :(

• La
      May 21, 2013

I also ordered the Zumba dvds trhough Tippr back on 4/3/13 and six weeks later I'm still waiting to receive them. But at the looks of these emails, I may never get them!! Never again will I order anything from this this company!!

• Je
      May 21, 2013

I just received my zumba DVDs. It took 12 weeks, and they didn't respond to two emails when I started getting nervous, but they showed up today and, yes, they came from China.

• Hi
      Jul 16, 2013

I guess I am in the same boat. I ordered mine off of RDeals, who are now out of business. I paid for the DVD through them and then $5 for shipping. They got my money, but I got nothing. I try to call the number and it says they are not taking messages email them at customer support which I did, but have not heard back from them. The initial voucher that I received expires today. Hmmm, looks like I will be dancing to the Zumba infomercials.

Jul 21, 2013

I am in the same boat after 8 emails since March 2013. They claim I will received my paid merchandise (2 ski masks) via KijijiDeals (24$)...very shortly.. .And so far nothing... I did contact Kijiji with no success..

• Ri
      Aug 07, 2013

Aug. 7
    I ordered two watches from trendythings in March of this year. By June they had not arrived. Sent several emails and finally got a reply from them that stated the deal had been thru Kijiji. Trendy said they had not been paid yet from Kijiji, but they would be honoring my order. I have been waiting. They said the watches would arrive by mid-July. Since the 20th of July, I have been trying to email them, and all my emails get kicked back that they could not connect to their server. Tried calling them and only get a recording that their inbox is full. I am out almost $40 and I am sure I will not get my watches. I, too, think Kijiji should be responsible for anything ordered thru them. And I suspect trendythings has gone out of business.