Travelzoopoor refund policy

This is a warning. They have a refund policy that blatantly states on the voucher that there are no refunds after 7 days however if there are date specific events, there are no refunds whatsoever and it overrides the no refund after 7 days policy. I purchased a voucher to Knotts berry farm 3 weeks ago and there was a tight deadline to use the voucher by Dec 31st. I called them and requested for a refund but they denied my request because of their policy. I said I couldn't make it to the place and requested to have them issue the $39 as a credit to my account so I may apply it towards the purchase of another voucher but they also refused. The manager I spoke to also said that because this being a date specific event means I wouldn't have been able to get a refund regardless of the refund policy within 7 days of purchase. I am now being forced to use this voucher by tomorrow. Its difficult to want to do business with Travelzoo again. You are better off just paying regular price for these things and going whenever you want. Be careful. You've been warned.

La