Toshiba Laptop Satellite L740 / heating problem, dvd player not reading
My laptop is very hot especially when the power plan is in Balanced mode. The area around the touchpad is also heating up.
I have been facing this problem from 9 or 10 months after the date of purchase. Also the DVD player is not playing many DVDs, CDs.
Battery is able provide power only for maximum 40 minutes though I always unplug the power cord when the battery is fully charged every time.
More Toshiba Laptop Satellite L740 Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - damaged toshiba fire tv - replacement
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture