TopTradelines / Service not received, unethical behaviour, refuse refunds

4-5 Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

05/2016-08/2016
I purchased a tradeline package for $3, 999. They said they would post 5 tradelines to the 3 credit bureaus by the end of June with an average of 6 years old, and $10, 000 credit limit.
I asked for a refund and they refused. The only thing they offered was to put one tradeline on a family members credit instead.
They also call from a forwarded USA number when they are not located in America. I verified this with one of the "customer service" people.

Am
Aug 29, 2016

More TopTradelines Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      16th of Feb, 2019

I was looking for ways to improve my credit and I came across Grand Teton professionals group of companies. When I visited their profile, I was stunned by the finest services they were delivering and how happy people were with them. I decided to deal with Top Tradelines to repair my credit and my choice turned out to be perfect one. I was so surprised by how cautiously they handled my poor credit. They added the tradelines and eliminated all the signs of the poor credit. I stood up again with the finest credit position all over again.

• Wy
      17th of Feb, 2019

I'm an attorney and, therefore, I'm hard-wired to be skeptical. I had an issue that was not my fault brought down my credit score from "excellent" to "good". I called a couple other "top rated" credit repair companies, but they just had a salesperson read off a script to try to sell me on their package. When I contacted TopTradeLines (Steve) returned my call, spent a few minutes listening to my problem, gave me some quick self-help advice that I readily implemented and they added the tradelines that eliminated all the signs of the poor credit. I stood up again with the finest credit position all over again. Within a few days my credit score was back up to "excellent". TopTradeLines and Steve are the BEST! In an industry cluttered and blemished by salespeople, TOPT is the only real choice. Thanks Steve!

17th of Feb, 2019

I called TopTradeLines after I had forgotten to make a payment on my credit card and it reached the past due mark of 30 days, which caused my credit score to drop over a 100 points. I tried to work with the credit company myself, asking for them to waive the mark on my credit report as a courtesy. I have been a customer with this card for over 10 years and I have never been late. They refused to fix it, and that is when I called TopTradeLines and DeletionExpert.

During our first conversation Scott from TTL spent almost an hour with me. He was more than friendly and very compassionate. He told me he would attempt to get the 30 day late payment ding off my credit report and later he will add DeletionExpert that will boost my credit score. He spent close to a month working with the credit card company and I am thrilled to say that he did it!

They agreed to take the 30 day late notice off my credit card and it just came off!! My score is climbing back up and this all due to Scott, TopTradeLines and DeletionExpert!

I can not recommend him and his company enough. He was responsive, honest, and did something I thought was impossible, he fixed my credit score

Thank you Scott and TopTradeLines!

• Ji
      17th of Feb, 2019

I was referred to TTL by a coworker back in 2018. After a messy divorce, Judgment's, Bankruptcy and lates, I had a lot of work ahead of me. Everyone at TTL have been amazing. Easy to work with and efficient. Misty and Scott have treated me like royalty. Anytime I have had a question, they are quick to respond with assistance. The staff that has worked on my credit analysis are consistent and helpful. This year, I was able to buy a house after they finished working on my case.
    If you follow their guidance and send them the paperwork you they tell you to send, it will work for you. Its easy and it worked for me. Its worth it.
    Thank you everyone at TopTradelines!

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2019

I signed up with TopTradeLines about 3 months ago and so far. I recommend it. This is my first time working with a financial advising company so I was a bit nervous at first. Support has always answered and addressed all of my concerns in a timely, respectful and professional manner. Even when I probably called/emailed a bit too much. I have been good at saving money for the past several years( I did go through a unique phase in my 20's... but then again, who hasn't?) But I work better when I have specific goals and so knowing exactly how much money I should save each month in order to retire by a certain age and continue my current lifestyle has helped me make better decisions when it comes to my budget, etc.
    They helped me get approval for three credit cards Bank of America, American Express and a Capital One totaling twenty one thousand dollars. I used that money to start my new business.

21st of Feb, 2019

Apart from recommending and adding the best tradelines to your credit account, the professionals at Top tradelines keep a keen check on your tradelines too. The company monitors the progress of tradelines and give their valuable suggestions if any loophole or lag is identified.

Adding the seasoned tradelines by the Top Tradelines make you eventually embrace an attractive credit. No matter what your current credit position is or how much you are suffering from poor credit, the company will help you take out of the situation. Your credit report will start looking appealing after tradelines are added to it. This is what I have experienced after hiring this service to Boost my score.
    Top tradelines has highly trained and experienced experts in its team.

• Ad
      26th of Feb, 2019

I longed for a house for so long that at a point it nearly seemed impossible. My credit score never reached the demanded point. It was not enough to get me the house I wanted. However, my good friend advised me to get the gold authorized package from top trade lines. he told me it did wonders and that they will help me increase my score. I took his advice and contacted them. They explained everything to me after which I bought the gold package. It increased my score to 700+ on all Credit Bureaus and now I am going to buy the house I longed for. They are truly the best and trustworthy.

• Al
      26th of Feb, 2019

I was trying to save some money to rent an apartment but unfortunately my credit score was going down at total loss. It cost me more than a fortune but my advisor told me to try toptradelines.com without further delay I contacted the company and bought the silver authorized package. With their help I was able to increase my score and able to afford my dream apartment. I shall recommend it to everyone.

• Ro
      3rd of Mar, 2019

Having a low credit score was costing me a fortune. I could not save money as I had to pay for everything at high interest. My credit score was decreasing and I was clueless as to what to do with my profile. I visited TopTradelines.com website and bought the silver package. It not only helped me restore my score but also helped me increase it

• Ea
      5th of Mar, 2019

Top trade lines help you to increase your credit score and saves you from paying higher interest rates. My experience with them was worth it. I prefer them greatly.My credit score was going down day by day and I had to Pay higher interest rates. I was unable to save money and I had no idea what to do. My father advised me to try top trade lines. I signed up and got the gold package. It increased my score with in days and the process was hassle free.

• Ke
      6th of Mar, 2019

I had low credit scores due to some late payments on medical bills I incurred a few years ago. A month ago I found a great apartment that I wanted to rent, but I wasn’t approved on the application because of my low scores.
    A friend referred me to TopTradelines.com, and suggested to purchase a package that would boost my credit rating across all three credit bureaus. TopTradeline support worked closely with me to explain which package would work best for me and even explained a Personal Funding Program to get me started.
    Within six weeks, my credit scores had risen by nearly 200 points on all three reporting bureaus. I now have scores of 789 on Experian, 772 on TransUnion, and 792 on Equifax. I was approved for the apartment lease and have since moved in to my new place. I was also able to qualify for two credit cards, from American Express and Bank of America, with a combined credit limit of $28, 000. That allowed me to purchase some new furniture for my apartment as well.
    I have never worked with any company to improve my credit scores, but TopTradelines.com worked great. I now have more freedom to make the purchases I want, qualify for financing, and receive better interest rates.

• St
      11th of Mar, 2019

My sister was struggling in getting her credit score maintained. Her score was 620 but it dropped down to 419. It was a huge shock for her. I suggested her to sign up for her top trade lines and told her about the exclusive packages they have. she contacted the support team and talked to Steve. He explained her the entire thing and told her about the packages as well. My sister purchased the golden package from their website which was very economical. It helped her score go up to 700 in 3 months. That was one big success. we both are highly impressed by what they are doing.