[Resolved] TopResume / scammers

I have ordered a resume from this scam service called TopResume! They did not listen to me at all and my resume was a complete nightmare!
I contacted them and asked them to redo everything and asked them to follow my instructions. They agreed but I had to pay extra for that! Can you imagine? They made a mistake and I had to pay for them to correct it. Total nonsense!
Anyways when I received the final version it looked exactly like previous one. In other words they did not change anything! What a bunch of lazy money hungry scammers!

• Resolution statement

• TopResume Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2016

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about the issues you encountered with our services. We'd like to get this sorted out. If you could please send us a direct message on our Facebook page with your full name and email address, we'll make sure you get a document you're happy with.

Br