Top Flite Financial / Failed to pay earned commissions

Top Flite Financial
Phone: 123 E Grand River Ave
I worked for this company for a short time as a loan officer. After I left they failed to pay me my commissions. I had to go through arbitration where the company stonewalled the process refusing to respond to emails or phone calls from the arbitration company. I was finally awarded a judgement of $7200. The owners Tim and Tracy Baise still refuse to pay it. I am currently seeking payment through collection methods. I highly recommend you avoid working for or with this company. They have no integrity.

A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i am going through the same issue. these folks won't pay me either!!! I had the same problem with Rapid mortgage in springboro ohio. Stay away from these two outfits... bunch of crooks!
D  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Before you blast a company you could get your file in compliance. The greatest part of every story is the truth...

Get with the office that closed the loan and help get the files in compliance... and earn your paycheck!
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
everything has been resolved with top flite. it was a misunderstanding. they are a fair company.