TomTom GPS / TomTom refuses to honor latest map guarantee.
I purchased a new TomTom One 3rd edition GPS receiver. The package promises a 30 day latest map guarantee. When I connected it to my computer for the first time, the TomTom home software said that the maps were 2 quarters old. I followed the directions for using the map guarantee, and got a message saying there were no newer maps available. I have spent nearly 2 weeks going back and forth with their customer service, and they have point-blank refused to honor the warranty unless I can produce a paper receipt (which I found had been discarded before they asked for it), even though they already had the purchase date when I registered the product with them.
More TomTom GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Tom Tom - Repairs for GPS 
- TomTom - Wrong address's 
- TomTom - Forbid to sell second hand 
- TomTom - Consumer beware
- TomTom - False Advertising on Features - Not supported
- TomTom International - will not refund my return items after telling me to return the items
- TomTom - customer service
- TomTom.com - Duplicate orders, TomTom.com needs a link to allow customers to cancel orders beforeign processing
- TomTom - TomTom no replacement on faulty products
- TomTom International - Not honoring warranty