Tommy Hilfiger / performance polo shirt for £75.00

1 TH Store Bluewater DA9 9ST, United States

On 12 November 2017 I purchased this item as a Christmas present and was informed that there was a 60 day return policy. Unfortunately the top was to small I contacted the shop by telephone and told them l was going to return this item by post at my expense for gift vouchers in exchange I was informed that I could not do this as it had to be returned in person. I tried to explain that this would involve a round trip of over 100 miles as this was the nearest shop as there was none in Sussex. The sales voucher sets out the return policy but at no point does it state that this has to been done in person, if the items had been purchased on line there would not have been a problem. I asked what exactly the company policy was that denied me the opportunity to do this by post but the store manager nor your customer information line could tell me what the policy was just that it was the policy. Your sales voucher ends by saying your goal is to give an incredible Tommy Hilfiger experience having to drive over 100 miles would most certainly not achieve this.

Le