Tom Tom / Repairs for GPS
I bought a Tom Tom Go 920T, The mount on the unit detached from the window of the car and the unit fell to the shifter on my vehicle and shattered the screen, knowing it was not warrantable, I called Tom Tom for repairs. Guess what they do not repair the units at ALL!! and if you take it to an unauthorized repairer your warranty will be voided.
I am now left with a $500 ordament, it is a pretty sad state of affairs when a manufacturer of a product doesn't repair its products or have a authorized repairer who can fix them. $500 dollars is a lot of money for the average joe
Please just be aware of this when you think you want to buy a TomTom.
More Tom Tom Complaints & Reviews
- TomTom - Wrong address's 
- TomTom GPS - TomTom refuses to honor latest map guarantee. 
- TomTom - Forbid to sell second hand 
- TomTom - Consumer beware
- TomTom - False Advertising on Features - Not supported
- TomTom International - will not refund my return items after telling me to return the items
- TomTom - customer service
- TomTom.com - Duplicate orders, TomTom.com needs a link to allow customers to cancel orders beforeign processing
- TomTom - TomTom no replacement on faulty products
- TomTom International - Not honoring warranty