Tobi.com / Terrible quality

1 South San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

The items I received were horrible! I paid big money and was expecting something of a good quality. I was extremely shocked when I opened the package. Everything was wrong! Clothes were too small, colors were incorrect and fabrics just disgusting. I ordered a dress and it looked very cute on the site, but it actually was made of a cheap elastic material and looked like it would get stretched out after a couple wear. It was also very loose at the waist part. I was very disappointed. I buy all my clothes online and never had problems. Never to purchase again.

Pa
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• To
      2nd of Feb, 2016

Hi there Tobi Shopper!
    We are very sorry to hear that your order did not work out for you! Of course, it is never our intentions to leave a customer unsatisfied.
    In regards to the quality and sizing, we always do our best to list the necessary information such as material and measurements to help give an idea of the fit and feel. This can be found on the product description page for each item. We also provide the measurements for the model's size and an average size chart for comparison.
    Nonetheless, we apologize it did not work out. Feel free to reach out to our Care Team via help@tobi.com at any time. A Stylist would be happy to help answer any product inquiries, assist with recommending sizes, or even help make a return/exchange. As we understand that online shopping can be a little risky, but we are always willing to help as best that we can! Thank you!