Tobi.com / cothes are garbage.

I purchase some clothing from Tobi few months ago and received my order only now. Honestly, I have nothing nice to say about the clothes I got. Everything looked poor and material was extremely cheap, after first wash one dress fell apart. The cheapest made clothing I have ever bought. I'm very disappointed with Tobi, and never expected something like this to happen. Don't waste your money here. Prices seem good but it's because the clothes are garbage.

Cl
Feb 26, 2016

Comments

• To
      Feb 26, 2016

Hi Tobi Shopper!

We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused, as it is never our intentions to leave a customer upset or unsatisfied.

Depending on the location and shipping method selected, our longest wait time for domestic delivery is 5 business days after 2 business day processing. It can also take 2-4 weeks to delivery for most international locations.

We're sorry to hear that your items did not work out for you. We definitely do our best to list all necessary information such as materials and measurements. This information can be found on the product description section for each item, at all times. While we are surely always looking to improve, we genuinely appreciate your feedback regarding our quality. We will be sure to forward your specific feedback to our buyers and design team.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our Care Team via [protected]@tobi.com. With your order and account information, a Stylist can review why your order was delivered months after purchasing. In addition, to further investigating any items and making proper notes regarding your feedback. Our team is available 7am PST to 9:30 pm PST, 7 days a week.

Thanks again for shopping with Tobi! We look forward to hearing back from you!