T&L Maid Agency / Cheated by T&L Maid Agency

Malaysia Review updated:
4.65

We then proceed to pay the deposit for the maid that we have chosen. WHAT A WRONG DECISION IT WAS!!! We were promised that the maid will arrive in 3 months (max). They mentioned that there are no cases that the maid will come beyond 3 months.

WHAT A LIE BY AGENSI PEKERJAAN T&L IN BANDAR PUTERI PUCHONG!!!

After 3 months, we enquiry about the maid and we were told the maid that we chosen is not available. When we asked for alternative biodatas, we were told that there were no biodatas for us to choose. They ask us to apply for refund. The sales personnel promised us full refund, which is RM 2, 500-00.

When we get the refund (after about 1.5 months later), we only get RM 2, 200-00. They said they deduct RM 300.00 for administration fee to submit the application to the government. When I ask for their proof of submission, they finally said that they did not submit it. WHAT A SHAME!

We expect maid agency to be honest in their dealing.

POSTED BY ANGRY VICTIM
Vi

Comments

Vi
  23rd of Aug, 2008
Yes, AGENSI PEKERJAAN T&L (Maid Agency T&L) in BANDAR PUTERI PUCHONG IS A DISHONEST MAID AGENCY. Please avoid this Maid Agency. When I approach this company to get a new maid, we were given some biodatas to choose from. At that time, there was another customer who is making a big noise because he did not get a maid as promised. We ask the sales personnel what is the big fuss, she replied that the maid that the person applied are not able to come and he rejected alternative maid biodatas.

WHAT A LIE BY AGENSI PEKERJAAN T&L IN BANDAR PUTERI PUCHONG!!! After 3 months, we inquiry about the maid and we were told the maid that we chosen is not available. When we asked for alternative biodatas, we were told that there were no biodatas for us to choose. They ask us to apply for refund. The sales personnel promised us full refund, which is RM 2, 500-00.

AGENSI PEKERJAAN T&L cheats people of the administration fee by doing nothing! Now I understand why the customer earlier is very upset. IN MALAYSIA, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CONSUMER PROTECTION AND MAID AGENCIES ARE MAKING MONEY THROUGH THESE NEW LAWS LOOPHOLE!

Please avoid AGENSI PEKERJAAN T&L TO AVOID GETTING CHEATED!!! Please spread the news to your friends so that they will not become the next victim. We expect maid agency to be honest in their dealing.

POSTED BY ANGRY VICTIM!
Up
  13th of Nov, 2008
Ya. saya memang agree ya.. sebab saya juga dapat pengalaman sama..mereka tipu duit pelangan.

Pengalaman buruk dari agency ini selepas ambil maid dari agency ini. Langsung tak ada service dan apa yang disetujui langsung tidak dipeduli.

Saya ambil maid dari agency ini satu bulan yang lalu tetapi maid yang diambil tidak mahu bekerja dan selalu buat bising hendak balik indonesia.

Bila saya minta ganti maid tetapi pengurus langsung tidak bersetuju walaupun masih dalam 3 bulan. Pengurus (apa yang diketahui pengurus itu boss sendiri) hendak saya bayar lagi RM3000++ untuk ganti maid yang baru.. walaupun maid itu sendiri yang hendak balik apatah lagi saya bahru bayar RM6000-RM7000 untuk ambil maid tersebut... lepas itu pengurus kata saya tidak baik dengan maid itu... sebab itu dia mahu balik...

Lagipun perkhidmatan mereka sangat buruk... kalau awak talipon boss (suami dan isteri), dua dua tidak langsung hendak jawab talipon .. pekerja mereka sendiri juga complaint... saya sendiri nampak pekerja cuba talipon boss tapi dua - dua boss tidak mahu angkat talipon bila ada masalah untuk berbincang. Bila saya pergi pejabat T&L, awak boleh nampak sendiri ramai pelangan complaint.. nasib tak baik ambil maid dari mereka.. jauh jauh pun tak apa masihkan perkhidmatan yang bagus ...
Up
  13th of Nov, 2008
yes..saya satu dari victim tersebut
Ra
  18th of Dec, 2008
I am sharing my experience with regards to a maid agency in Singapore. The agency is Darman Maids. Here are the addresses 390 Victoria Street #02-42
Golden Landmark Shopping Centre Singapore 188061, Woodlands Blk 302 Woodlands Street 31#01-278 Singapore 730302, Bukit Batok Blk 374 Bukit Batok Street 31 #01-208Singapore 650374.
If you are thinking of getting a maid from this agency, PLEASE DO NOT DO SO! My personal experience with the agency is very bad.
I was desperate to get a maid to help out to care for my aged parents. We chose this agency because we thought as a Muslim agency they will be honest in their dealings. We are truly disappointed. We went to get a maid and we were told that the maid's salary was $300. We agreed and came down to sign all the documents. Then the receptionist told us that the maid's salary is $320 with no off days. So I signed the contract and were told that my maid should come in 3 weeks time. We waited and waited and she turned up after a month. We were patient and when the maid arrived we cant get her until a week later because she needs to sit for some exams which should be scheduled earlier. So we have another wait. When my husband and aunt went to the agency to collect the maid, the receptionist told the maid that her salary is $340 where the contract stated clearly that it is $320. So my husband refused to argue with the receptionist after questioning her why the sudden change of salary.
Anyway, since we are in desperate need to get a maid, we just took her. I received another call 3 weeks later from the agency. The receptionist called to get the maid for one full day to make her work permit at the Ministry of Manpower! I was shocked because all these should be done earlier. I questioned as to why they need a whole day and the agency said there are many maids they are sending!What a poor service because all these should be done earlier before the maid is handed over to us. Now I need to send my maid to MOM on my own because I cannot afford the maid to be out for a whole day.
The agency is also slow in preparing the documents. I need to get help from my aunt to collect the document which the receptionist keeps on saying that she has yet to receive.
When I shared my experience with my colleagues, they also told me that a few of their relatives also faced such a problem. They are made to go to the agency many times and many of the documentations are not properly done.
So PLEASE do not get the service of DARMAN MAIDS. They have very poor service and lots of hidden costs. This is my biggest regret! I should have gone to my previous maid agency which was indeed efficient. My previous maid was also well trained and very positive and willing to learn and put in the hard work. This maid that I have now from Darman is very slow and lacks initiative. She bargains a lot. I tried to be reasonable but some times there is a need for maids to also understand situations and adjust to conditions. So go get a maid agency that trains their maids well. This is very important because it will help in the running of your house.
PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN DARMAN MAIDS.
Mr
  9th of Jul, 2009
I'm also cheated by them. Now the Company has changed name to Agensi Pekerjaan Setiakarib Sdn Bhd to mislead ppl. The office set-up & telephone numbers remain the same.
An
  1st of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I had similar problem with this company too, I fetch my maid at 7pm and on that very night at about 0400am my maid ran away...how can a girl who just arrived from indonesia know her way around selangor state. arrangement has been made- someone fetch her that night. I went back to get a replacement and they said i have to wait, I paid upfront 6k and no maid, so I use one of the rejet maid, her name is sulee, she was fine and i like her, we use her for a year and then sent her home, she had about 3 months salary with the agency and when we try to claim the money, they said that money would be just enough to pay for the sulee expenses and they refuse to give her back, this company not only cheat on us, they mistreated the maid too, I will never, ever use their service again.
Ke
  8th of Oct, 2009
i also kena before but not from this company. It is another company located around Chow Kit road. Paid deposit already but waited and waited still didn't arrive. Luckily got back deposit after calling and calling and calling and pestering and pestering and begging and begging.

Apparently a lot of maid agencies use this money for investment. They did not intend to bring maids to us. They just use the money to put in bank for fixed deposit. Imagine 100 people they con, that's RM250, 000. Perhaps some even use the money to buy shares.
La
  21st of Oct, 2009
I think you should read the agreement 1st before making complain. If the agreement didn't say so, of course you can said cheated but I think now. Be a good consumer should understand that and not just make complain without any reason. If deduct only RM300 will not make them rich, if they forfeit all then you can say you been cheated.

I know it hard to accept by some one but pls be understood, when paid the deposit something of course been done although not complete. For example like buying a car, if you paid deposit for booking are you will get fully refund ? IF NOT, ARE YOU WILL SAID THAT YOU BEEN CHEATED !!!

Pls be a good consumer ... READ THE AGREEMENT 1ST !!!

Thanks.

POSTED BY LAW SUPPORTER !
Xi
  7th of Nov, 2009
ya i agreed that.. The agent oso can take our reject maid sell to another employer. Which is we paid the reject fees like air ticket cancellation fees. They really not honest and like Crocodile makan money. My agent oso from Puchong atas hong leong bank name Agensi Perkerjaan AMANSARI. They are bad service always change staff.
  22nd of Nov, 2009
Agensi Pekerjaan Ryuji Sdn Bhd

Plaza Prisma Ville, Jalan 19/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
State Kuala Lumpur
Email Ryuji_1@tm.net.my
Website
Phone +603 62011184 / 86
Fax +603 62011185
  6th of May, 2010
add this blood sucking agency to the list
Agensi Pekerjaan Sri Mawar Sdn. Bhd.

No. Ag.10, Block A, Jalan Persiaran Surian,
Sunway Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 603-78830508
Fax: 603-78807572
  6th of May, 2010
add this blood sucking agency to the list
Agensi Pekerjaan Suria Jaya Sdn. Bhd. at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Ki
  13th of Jun, 2010
i also face problem from agensi perkerjaan amansari which located at Puchong. i booked my maid since dec 2009 and they promised i will get my maid by march, by feb i called and they told me that my maid not willing to come, then they replace me with another indon maid where she work for a week and dont want to work. she told me that her agent told her that she can change 4 employer ... gosh i call the agent and scolded them and of course they denied it. then give me a rejected cambodian maid where her biodata said she is 20 years old, her passpoart said she is 22 years old and whenever you ask her, she said she is 18 years old but she look lik 12 years old to me. all her biodata is cheating ... i need a maid desparately but this agent good to play game like this ... now very fruss ... wanna complain also dont know where to seek for help ...
kim
To
  4th of Dec, 2010
Hi madam su appreciate if u could elaborate on ur complaint against sir mawar maid agency? M thinking of getting a maid from them, thanks!
Ri
  29th of Mar, 2011
Ap sri mawar is d best n honest maid I hv seen. I hv been using maids from few agencies n found them to be very honest n frank. They told me if possible please do not take a maid coz the quality of d maid coming to Malaysia is not that good anymore. If possible avoid using one unless you have no choice.
En
  22nd of Apr, 2011
Add "AP Saga, Puchong" to the list of lousy maid agencies - after sending us a bad tempered maid, Kry Sokkeang, which we sent back to the agency several times for counseling (never work), they now expect us to settle her salary - which is totally unfair because out of the 3 months, we sent her back many times, but did not really keep track, except know that it was for a few days each time, but their calculation reflect only one day each time - they are withholding the cancellation letter - do we really need that?
Th
  20th of May, 2011
Please avoid this AGENCY PEKERJAAN AUGUST PACIFIC SDN BHD, address as below: No 38-A, Jln SS2/10, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
This agency is a CHEATER! I just got cheated RM 3000 by them for supplying me the maid that cannot even do a simple household and having mental problem. They refuse to provide us another maid by saying no profile. When we ask for refund, they want to charge us RM3000 for the maid that only work for us for 3 WEEKS (including 1 week at agency place for training). Basically the maid only work for us 2 weeks.This UNSCRUPLOUS agency not only cheated our money, but also put our family at risk as the maid is psychological not stable.
Ja
  15th of Oct, 2011
My cousin Mr Lim Kai Ren owned Agensi Pekerjaan T & L with his wife. He is a very business minded person and always think about money and say all can settle. Mr Lim Kai Ren always travel to indonesia to get maid while his wife attend to the daily operation of the agensi.

James Lim
  14th of Mar, 2017
@james lim hi, you are his cousin brother?
Ti
  18th of Jan, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am one of the unlucky ones who applied cambodian maid last few months. Now that caombodia gov is freezing the maid supply, my application is hanging there and so is my deposit money (RM4.5K). Am extremely frustrated and tired of waiting after patiently waited for 4+ months. Called the agency, as usual asked me to wait AGAIN! Then i asked for refund, I was asked to WAIT AGAIN! The worst thing was the agency's manager talked louder and harsher than me! Was treated like a beggar when i asked for refund. This is so ridiculous, they are the one who is owing me but still they talked louder than me! what a service, the person who's servicing me no longer reply my phone or sms. i had to call the manager. now I'm in the 'unwelcome/unwanted' customer list! Now I have to find time to personally go to immigration department to find out how to settle this "###".

I truly believe my decision to apply a maid is totally wrong. I applied maid coz i dont have time and i needed help. Eventually, i didn't get the help but invited more problem to my life.

Anyone out there who is kind enough to share similar experience or some guidelines how to handle this situation? thanks...
  26th of Feb, 2012
To me Agensi Haz in Subang Jaya is also the same. So far Jaya Baru and Overseas are good for me.