TK Productions - Boyertown, PAFailure to pay for services

1 Review updated:

Almost 4 months ago several actors worked in a commercial for this production company. They have yet to pay any of the actors.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boyertown, PAAny calls are ignored and the only email responses are excuses for lack of payment and procrastination. All casting directors, actors, and perspective clients BEWARE. TK productions DOES NOT PAY for the work it recieves.

So

Comments

• Wb
      Jul 20, 2009

Our company had the same experience with TK Productions / The Spot Zone. In October of 2008, TK Productions contracted with our company to provide them professional voice-over services for their commercial video production projects. After months of collection efforts, they made a payment of $100 in March of 2009, with promises to pay the balance due as soon as possible. All communication ceased at that point. We turned them over to a collection agency, without success, and have had to write-off the balance due. We would not recommend doing business with TK Productions, The Spot Zone or Todd Kuszyk.

Feb 11, 2010

It is a shame to hear this. I worked as an actor numerous times over a period of years for Todd Kuszyk and TK Productions, and consistently had great experiences. They're good folks - perhaps they're falling on hard times right now? I don't know.

In any event, I think it would be unfortunate if anyone got the impression from these posts that the TK Prod's crew is dishonorable - I seriously doubt that is the case.