Tire Works / Disorganized Corporation
Tire Works AKA Morpheus Investments, LLC. is a scam of a company! Jeff and Roshie Weightman are the owners of this company. I have never seen such a company with so many problems and issues. The amount of scandals that goes on in this company is ridiculous! I work in the automotive industry and have for a number of years and have never seen a company that SCREWS the CUSTOMER! TO CONSUMERS, NEVER EVER TAKE YOUR VEHICLE THERE FOR SERVICE.
1. I have seen the history of former/current customers in their so called database and WOW. How can you charge a customer with a "Buick" almost $4, 000 to replace his exhaust system?????? It doesn't cost that much to get a PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM! LABOR WAS ABOUT 20 HOURS WORTH OF LABOR CHARGES. DOES IT REALLY TAKE 20 HOURS TO REPLACE EXHAUST? GOOD THING I REMEMBERED THE CUSTOMER'S NAME SO I CAN HELP THIS CUSTOMER FILE A LAWSUIT, WHICH IS BEING FILED WITH THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN LAS VEGAS. WAIT, YOU'LL HEAR ALL ABOUT IT SOON!
2. FREE OIL CHANGES!?!?! YEAH RIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK TO SEE IF THEY REPLACED YOUR FILTER/AND OR OIL!!! THEY PROBABLY DROVE YOUR CAR IN AND LIFTED IT UP AND DID NOTHING!!! TRUST ME, I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN AT 5 LOCATIONS!
3. THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE SLAVES! A TYPICAL EMPLOYEE WORKS OVER 70 HOURS A WEEK! 6 DAYS A WEEK, 12 HOUR SHIFTS! RIDICULOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY MEETING WITH THE D.A.!
4. DON'T BUY! THEY NEVER HONOR THEIR WARRANTIES! TPP (TIRE PROTECTION PLAN) WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! TO CONSUMERS: IF YOU HAVE A NAIL IN YOUR SIDEWALL OF YOUR TIRE, WHICH THE RMA (RUBBER MANUFACTURER'S ASSOCIATION), BRIDGESTONE, GOODYEAR, MICHELIN, KUMHO, YOKOHAMA, ETC. DEEMS THE TIRE UNREPAIRABLE AND UNSAFE. TIRE WORKS WILL STILL FIX IT NO MATTER WHAT.
5. THEY LIE AND CHEAT! THEY PAY A SALARY OF $450/WEEK TO MECHANICS, AND $550/WEEK TO SALESPEOPLE(MANAGERS) TO WORK 70 + HOUR WORK WEEKS?!?!?! SOUNDS LIKE LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE TO ME. WHICH I HAVE SEVERAL MEETINGS WITH COMMISSIONERS OF THE LABOR BOARD SOON.
6. INSIDE INFORMATION...(SALES PRACTICES) IF A CUSTOMER COMES IN WITH A MAJOR PROBLEM, MGR IS ALL SMILES (WE CAN GOUGE THIS PERSON) TELL THEM THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CAR (EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT) WE CAN GOOD MONEY ON THIS CUSTOMER!!! HOW ABOUT WE CHARGE TO PUT THIS PART ON AND DON'T REALLY DO IT. WE SAVE TIME AND MONEY! YIPEE! WOW, THAT'S GREAT SERVICE DON'T YA THINK??
7. KEEP IN MIND FOLKS, THIS IS 2010! REAL RECENT NEWS! BECAUSE OF ALL THE MEDIA IN THE NEWS LAST YEAR( 2009) MY CHANNEL 13 WAS RIGHT ON TARGET AND SHOULD KEEP THE PRESSURE ON TO SHUT TIRE WORKS DOWN!
8. LAST ADVISE TO PEEPS THAT READ THIS! MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T BUY GEOSTAR AND MILESTAR BRAND TIRES. THEY ARE MADE FROM THE CHEAPEST RUBBER FROM CHINA. I.E. COST OF A TIRE ($35.00)/TIRE. THEY'LL MARK IT UP TO $60 - $80/TIRE. GOOD PROFIT MARGINS IF YOU ASK ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON. YOU'LL HEAR ABOUT IT AGAIN ON FOX5 AND CHANNEL 13 NEWS. THEY ARE DOING QUITE A BIT OF ADVERTISING ON FOX5 AND SOON THEY WILL FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO AIR SCAMS OF TIRE WORKS SOON!
More Tire Works Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Works - Fraud and scam 
- Tire Works - No Hassle Road Hazard Replacement Plan 
- Tire Works - Multiple Bad Car Lifting / Wrong Front/Rear Tire Install
- Tire Works - behavior 
- Tire Works - Waiting for oil change 
- Tire Works Total Car Care - Car Repair
- Tire Works Total Car Care - Unethical behavior
- Tire Works Total Car Care - tire
- Tire Works Total Car Care - battery replacement 
- Tire Works Total Car Care - bad service/wrong information given