Timeshare Solutions / Unauthorized charges!

1 1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy #300-135Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-7331477

I received a call from Bill Elis of Timeshare Solutions stating they took over the Fairfield Resales company and that his company was targeting owners with VIP status. He said he had a corporation buying these timeshares for their corporate use and said it would only be a one time charge of $400.00 from me, as this corporation will pay him commission. In a gullible, trusting move, I agreed to pay the fee and he promised the sale would be closed within 6 weeks of our agreement. This was August of 2006 and then the nightmare began when there was no communication from him afterwards and when I did call, the excuses began. I was told there was a delay because one of the owners defaulted in their timeshare which set back the deal for me and the group of other owners. Then when I called in October, I was told everything was being handled by Bob as Mr. Elis had terminated his employment with the company. This guy Bob with whom I spoke to all of one time, told me to be patient because they found another owner to make up for the one that defaulted and they would be closing the deal within 2 weeks. Of course 2 weeks came and went and then I spoke with yet another representative of this company named Michelle and she said she would do follow up with Bob. Fed up, I had a letter sent from my attorney addressing the issue and the response I got back from Bill Elis (who was still there), was that I was well aware they were a marketing and advertising company, not a real estate company and the one time processing fee was to list my timeshare only, per the agreement signed. The vague agreement stated it was a for sale by owner company but not one mention that they are a marketing and advertising company only. Mr. Elis never mentioned one iota of his promises he made to seal the deal and believing his sincerity, I convinced a personal friend who had VIP status also, to call and get in on this great opportunity. He too was given the exact same lies and now I am ashamed to face this person who paid even more money than I did. I wrote email to Mr. Elis about his unscrupulous sales tactics (not that I know he even cares) and noted the company should change the name to Timeshare Solutions befitting the stench of their business conduct.

Va

Comments

• Tr
      15th of Mar, 2008

I also was suckered into giving money to this company in good faith. I wish I looked into this company more carefully. I hope this company goes down. I'm glad there is complaints because at least we can let other people to stay away from these kind of companies.........

• Ju
      17th of Mar, 2008

We also were taken in by the same people. We also had our friends call but thankfully they decided to wait. Anyone doing a lawsuit against them we would be interested in joining in. As we stated in a letter to them (and I have a copy of the contract we signed stating they were "selling this for us" to a corporate company it is now not just about the $799.00 we had to pay but the principal of the bad business and scamming they are doing. We singed the "contract" in October, 2007 and had some contact with them on and off and now nothing. THe number is no longer valid etc. In the contract we signed w/them they stated they are SELLING the timeshare. Our timeshare was located in Wisconsin Dells.

• Bo
      21st of Mar, 2008

If anyone knows a way we can form together and offer a lawyer the opportunity for a class action suit. I would be willing to allow a lawyer to keep all he/she could recover of my part in order to get these individuals and stop the fraud.

• Sh
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Me too! Someone please help. Consolidate "members" for the appropriate suit. If I had only contacted my credit card timely.