Timeshare resale / Lied to me

1 OBTOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-685-6416

I was first working with Frank Johnson, who told me there was an offer on my property. I told him I was not going to pay any money upfront and he urged me that this would be a solid deal. When I had called back 1 week later he had told me that the buyer purchased another property because I took so long. I had no worries there was no loss. About 1 month later a Mary Evans called me with the same pitch, unfortunately I was not so lucky this time. I paid over $1250 for a sale that was supposed to be final, now everytime I try to contact Ms. Evans, she is always out on a closing or with a client; and I never get calls back. This wouldnt have been such a bid deal, but the promises and reassurances from Ms. Evans made me feel comfortable enough to move forward. I hope that no one else will fall into her web of deceit. She will tell you anything you want to hear and if her line of crap isnt good enough she will put another lady on the phone named Natasha; who is just as good... Now I know its not all of countrywide because my friend Jia signed up with no problems or fake offers...

Comments

• Bu
      14th of Oct, 2009

Just got my $1500 back yesterday. used a company called refundmyupfrontfee.com. It took less than 2 weeks. my credit card company wasn't helping because it had been too long, and resale company said it had fulfilled their contract fully. They were quick to respond when I got professional help. Glad I did.