Timeshare / Rent or Sell my Timeshare

1 4699 N Federal Highway Suite 107/ 33064Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-267-2125

On Sept. 2007 IBD-Marketing representative contacted me and told me that they can help me rent or sell my timeshare. I told them that I haven't used my timeshare since 2003 after my husband passed away.
So, they told told they will advertise and sell my timeshare and that, they will contact me if there is an offer that falls between the negotiable and firm price. They told me that the advetising fee is $882.00 one time fee and a contract has to be signed by me to go through the process. I trusted this company that they are tue to their words. On Sept. 12, 2008 I signed a contract and i paid the fee.
A month after I signed the contract, I visited the website. Nothing there that showed my listing. I called the number they provided me, the voicemail was full, then tried again, this time the phone is no longer in service. I visited the website again, and nothing there and it says that my account is suspended.
I wasted $882.00 dollars for nothing and I felt robbed by this company.

This individual by the name of Richard P. Beatrice that runs this business is very dishonest. How will I recover the money I paid and annul my contract so I can have other honest Timeshare Company to help me.

Anyone there honest enough to advise me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Apr, 2009

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Sell My Timeshare NOW, LLC !!!

Sell My Timeshare NOW, LLC uses fraudulent sales tactics and doesn’t deliver anything they promise. I was told that they had a team of sales associates who were motivated to sell my timeshare. They don’t earn any money unless they sell my timeshare, therefore they will initiate aggressive marketing efforts to sell my timeshare in 120 days or less or my money back.

Well their “aggressive Marketing effort” consists of simply placing your timeshare for sale on their website. They will dazzle you with a fraudulent sales pitch and make big promises but the bottom line is; you will see your timeshare on their website along with all the other people who fell for their fraudulent tactics with no other effort to sell your timeshare.