Timeshare / selling my timeshare
We were told by Adrianna Fasano that Realty Properties could sell my timeshare for 30, 000. It would go to trade show and be bundled for an investor. It never happened!!! I think the trade show idea is something that never happened. I have been lied to from the very start. Lots of blank promises!!!
I had dropped the price down to $7499.00, they still could not sell it. It is a Gold Crown timeshare 2 bedroom/ 2 bath, close to the beach. They dropped my timeshare off their web page after one year.
Every time I called it sounded like a scripted response. Nothing ever changed
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
More Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare - Fraud, scam, deceiful sales practices, lies, misrepresentation 
- Timeshare - Rip Off 
- Timeshare - Bankruptcy Scare 
- Timeshare - Rent or Sell my Timeshare 
- Timeshare - Custom Vacations Mexico scam 
- Timeshare - timeshare customer service
- Timeshare - fraud 
- Timeshare - Fraud/Scam 
- Timeshare - la jolla matzatan bad sales practices 
- Timeshare - Deceiving Marketing