Timeshare / possible fraud
The annual budget lists property taxes at approx. $150, 000 for Celebrity's White Sands Resort in Hawaii but the tax rolls show it at approx. $26, 000. They have not responded to our request for an explanation of that or an explanation of a projected deficit
listed on a bill for a special assessment in the amount of $1, 150, 000. This is the last year of the property lease and they are threatening the members with collection charges of 40 percent plus interest at almost ten percent if they do not pay while still admitting that they may close the resort early and not be able to provide the week that is paid for.
Total potential loss of over $1400 includeing annual dues and the $695 special assessment. The items mentioned are only two of the items in question. I could write a book on the rest.
More Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare - Fraud, scam, deceiful sales practices, lies, misrepresentation 
- Timeshare - Rip Off 
- Timeshare - Bankruptcy Scare 
- Timeshare - Rent or Sell my Timeshare 
- Timeshare - Custom Vacations Mexico scam 
- Timeshare - timeshare customer service
- Timeshare - fraud 
- Timeshare - Fraud/Scam 
- Timeshare - la jolla matzatan bad sales practices 
- Timeshare - selling my timeshare