Time Warner / Roadrunner / Scam policy!

1 United States

I applied for Roadrunner and was very pleased at the expertise of the company in signing me up for service, BUT... When the day came for the Tech. to come to my house it was a know show. Even though they had two ways to notify me by phone and also the fact that I was at home waiting after taking unpaid time off from work, I was not notified of their cancellation. When I tried to contact them for a reason I found it almost impossible. I tried Chat, E-mail, phone calls etc. until I acted as if I was a new customer calling about newer service. When I talked with a rep. I was informed that they I tried to call me but I was not Home. BULL!!! Also that there would be a $37 installation fee. I had been told this was free. After complaining about this the charge was easily dropped. Glad I complained! Now I have to be home between 8 AM & 8 PM on Sat. to get my service. Best they could do she said... If I had not spent $80 on a required modem I would stick with DSL. I am truly disappointed and skeptical now. I was thinking about Cable TV, BUT...