Time Magazine / Overccharging
In April of this year 2009, I received an email from Time warner offering their discounted magazines on their friends & family subscription discounts. I already had a subscription & decided to go for the 3 year extension for $19.95 a year. Total was $59.85. Ever since then I have been getting bills for $59.90. I have told them that I already paid this. Somehow thay can't understand this. I have my bank statement that says they took $59.85 out of my account on April 23rd 2009. I e mailed them a copy of the statement & a copy of their first offer of the discounts, Which I had printed out & saved. Well yesterday as I was checking my bank account, The F--king scammers had taken out the $59.90 after all. So I paid double for the magazines & the idiots that work there tell me that I still owed the money. How do I get this back. I will try the Kentucky attorney generals office & my local TV troubleshooter for help. I hope the ### see this & realize the are scamming a senior that is disabled & on a fixed income. The ### that won't listen to what I tell them I named Valerie C. Afraid to use her whole name.
More Time Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Time Magazine - Subscription change of address not honored 
- Time Magazine - Difficult to cancel subscription
- Time Magazine - charged my account 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of Magazine & gifts 
- Time Magazine - Non-receipt of gifts 
- Time Magazine - never subscribed for these magazines
- Time Magazine - received only 28 copies, but 13 were duplicates which should be replaced and14 remaining copies not shipped plus 10 more to complete 52 issues.
- [Resolved] Time Magazine - Non receipt of issues from the past 8 months 
- Time Magazine - Late issues