Conde Nast Traveler Complaints & Reviews

Conde Nast TravelerImpossible to unsubscribe from newsletter

The newsletter is not good, the subject lines and content rarely match, and the editor doesn't do anything to solve this problem, which has been a known issue to them for years.
Stop spamming people. Cancel my subscription.

The "unsubscribe" link doesn't work. I've unsubscribed several times and even sent emails to avail. I marked them as spam and junk because that's pretty much what the conde nast traveler newsletters are.

There are several complaints about this exact issue from everywhere and they just ignore it. Conde nast is annoying and conde nast traveler is unoriginal junk.

• Updated by CNTraveler Sucks · Feb 07, 2017

Again--this has been an issue for a while. It's not some innocent mistake.
    I mark them as junk and they still come back.

Conde Nast TravelerFraudulent collection agency

I received a collection notice from National Credit Audit Corp. Regarding a possible magazine subscription with Conde Nast Traveler. Our company has no knowledge of this subscription and could not contact a human being at the collection agency. I am assuming this is a fradulent collection agency and tried to verify with Conde Nast that we did not owe them any money.

I sent an email to Conde which informed me to fax them the info which I did on 06/07 and again on 07/18. So far I have not heard back from Conde Nast.

Maria Apr 29, 2009

I have paid for this subscription and have received several collection notices from the National Credit Audit Corporation although I don't owe any money. I have called this collection agency and left messages that this is paid.

What is going on with this collection agency???

Margie Mc. Jun 08, 2013

I just received a collections notice from North Shore Agency on behalf of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. I sent a card in to subscribe on April 2nd, received a magazine at the beginning of May, and paid at the end of May. On May 28th I received a notice saying that they were attempting to collect a $13.00 debt I had not paid! My credit rating is in the high 800's and I am furious about this. Could this really be legit?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices