TigerDirect.Com / ups service is getting worst and worst

UPS service is getting worst. It is impossible to speak to a representative, there is no phone number posted on their web site and they never give any specific reason or apology for poor service. The reason for this is because they are paid by the businesses that use their service to ship to the customer and since the business pays UPS, UPS has no loyalty to the end receiver which actually pays for the shipping. I ordered from TigerDirect.Com overnight delivery and paid $50.00 for it but the package is stuck in another state and I can't get TigerDirect.Com or UPS to answer where the package is. It's always the same answer with UPS, no one ever knows the actual location and there is no customer communication. This is also occurring with many ecommerce web sites. I have other complaints about UPS as well such as other customer's charging their shipping to my account and never a single apology from UPS and never a refund. I had to cancel my ups account because I was concerned about fraud and after many phone calls I finally was told by UPS that it was a simple mistake by UPS and that they could not just send me a check for the money they owed me but that I would have to call back again (4th phone call) to ask for my money at a later date. In fact UPS refused to speak with me about charges to my credit card for shipping charges from UPS until I had a statement in my hand, once I did, they then told me that it was their mistake and by then I had already had concerns about fraud and canceled my credit card and also my UPS account because it appeared that it was another shipper in another state was using my UPS number to ship their products to their customers. UPS has been sitting on my money for about 2 months now. I will no longer use UPS for my business shipping and I will not use ecommerce sites that us UPS as well.

Bb

Comments

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2007

I am amazed that TigerDirect is still getting away with rampant fraud and immediate hostility toward customers. I ordered a computer from TigerDirect many years ago when Windows98 Second Edition was still a widely used OS. Instead of using the billing address of my credit card, TigerDirect decided to botch the shipping address by substituting the Mabelvale zipcode with a Little Rock zipcode. This apparently confused the UPS people so the package was delivered to my workplace instead of simply calling my phone number to verify my address. By the time I discovered where my shipment was, the box had been opened despite the fact that my name was clearly marked on the package. This concerned me because at the time there was a campus-wide problem where one or more thieves would open the box containing a new computer, steal the innards, and then re-box the computer. I would not know if this happened to me until I got it home. Had TigerDirect and UPS been prudent in their business practices, I would have been a satisfied customer.

• Gl
      3rd of Feb, 2008

To whom it may concen,

I have been ill and not able to persue this issue. I did send in the infomation for the second time. I believe the items I needed to complete the paperwork, which was a new rebate form and a receipt for one item and the upc for the other. I have infomed many of telephone pesonnel that I did send in a upc from the box; later I"m told that it was not the one they needed; but it was a barcode. I do not work in retail and so I did not know which to send, but I did send one. I feel like I am being treated as if I am lying and trying to steal something by getting these rebate. I have a charge on my credit card and a receipt given to me from you as proof of purchase. Please recheck all my applications and let me know th outcome.

glennie williams