TigerDirect / charged me twice
When I ordered a monitor from them they charged me twice when I first placed my order, leaving me 16 dollars left in my bank account.I called them up and they said they only charged me once and demanded proof that they charged me twice.Well I had him stay on the line while I called the bank and the bank told him that they charged me twice.Tigerdirect put my money back in but thats not where it ends.
Fastforward 3 more days, i'm in wal-mart and i go to use my debit card and it got declined, so I went to my nearest bank and asked them whats going on and they told me that tigerdirect charged me again, this time leaving me 40 dollars in the negative.The bank gave me back the money they charged for the second time and i cancelled my original order.
Never deal with this people, they also go by the name Circuit City (they aren't the old Circuit City, they just took over their website) and Compusa.
I will never deal with this company again.
More TigerDirect Complaints & Reviews
- www.tigerdirect.com - decline in service quality / sneaky a-holes 
- TigerDirect - fraud and scam 
- Tiger Direct - crooks 
- TigerDirect.Com - terrible experience 
- TigerDirect - tigerdirect lost package rip-off 
- [Resolved] TigerDirect Business - the worst service ever
- TigerDirect - I have an issue
- Tiger Direct.com - terrible vendor!
- TigerDirect - never got my chromebook
- TigerDirect Canada - they sent my order to wrong state