Thrive Market / annual membership fee (that I did not purchase or agree to)
Here's a copy of this evening's LiveChat conversation that I had with a Thrive Market Customer Service Representative. Unreal.
I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau to file a second complaint, my credit card company to dispute this company's "membership" fee, and my lawyer to see if it's even legal for a digital company to not offer any digital option for canceling a login or "membership fee" online.
- Unsatisfied (Non) Customer
More Thrive Market Complaints & Reviews
- Thrive Market - total scam! 
- Thrive Market - cancel unwanted membership 
- Thrive Market - fraudulent yearly membership fee
- Thrive Market - remove credit card information after cancellation 
- Thrive Market - I don't get products
- Thrive Market - yearly membership
- Thrive Market - over-charging more than the price you agree to pay at check-out
- Thrive Market - thrive borage oil
- Thrive Market - cancellation of membership due to violation of tos?
- Thrive Market - intentional scam