TheIDshop.com / Never received anything!

I sent these con artists 130 bucks and didn't receive a thing! Their website is http://TheIDshop.com..They have a nice site that has u upload a photo and chose a state etc. they even show you an example. They say they have 24/7 support which is totally bogus. They never answer your emails. On the site they claim some people didn't get their id's because they didn't have their particular state in stock... I just want to pass on to every one that reads this be advised that they are cons!

More TheIDshop.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Apr, 2007

GREAT!!! I was really close to sending those ###ers 130 bucks too! Sigh!!

WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD ID?

• Ca
      5th of Jul, 2007

I agree they ripped me off!!!

• Ce
      12th of Feb, 2008

also saw complaints at [redacted]. hes name is Robert Sek and his listed address is: 1900 San Gabriel Suite#106 Austin, TX. 78705.
    he has been doing this for a long time and arrested many times. check him out on google. he also owns another companys named thermacode.com and mobilelime.com

• At
      25th of Jun, 2008

Need Id? We are the best and offer the real deal!

Email: ativz@yahoo.com

• Zi

Need An ID Etc?
    No Pleace Like Us Online!

ziddleys@yahoo.com

We offer a number of high quality passports. To get pricing for a fake passport, please contact us by email al: ziddleys@yahoo.com

We can replicate most any passport upon request and proper pricing. Our Fake Passports are of the highest quality. In addition we can work on a one-on-one basic with you to create a completely custom passport job. Use our fake passports in conjunction with our fake ID's for a complete "New Identity" package. Upon request we can create a complete identity solution. This can include a fake id, fake passport and several other different forms of identification such as credit cards, checkbooks, utility bills, Birth Certificates, High School Diploma etc. Let us stress that creating our custom packages are only for individuals that are serious about creating complete turn key identify packages.

Feel Free To Email Us At: ziddleys@yahoo.com

• Li
      25th of Jun, 2008

I am pleacing this comment to let everyone know that the "ziddleys@yahoo.com" group are the very best that I have ever seen. They will not rip you off like the Id shop. Sincerely Linda.

• Id
      26th of Jun, 2009

FYI... i have personally known robert for 10 yrs...theidshop.com was shut down in 99, not sure why the site is still up n running... that was his freshman year in college... we are way past that now... and as for someone posting the san gabriel address, well that was about 10 yrs ago too.

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.