The Tax Club / Scam/Fraud

It all got started back in early 2008 when I applied to a work from home business doing home rebates, then I started getting phone calls from all kinds of home business opportunities and the Tax Club being one of them they offered various programs for my busieness to be very succesful of course for a price and were very eager that I use my credit cards for payment of these services, they said not to worry that I would get every cent back from the Goverment when filing my business 2008 taxes I was very excided and dumb at the same time that I gave in and all kinds of phone calls started coming in with all kinds of appointments and my credit card debts all topped out and the rest is history I will make an official complaint to The Arizona Attorneys Gen.office for further advise and hopefully investigation and settlement for everybody involved of this scam...Jesse T.

Comments

• Ba
      29th of Jan, 2011

Hi there

I'm another victim of The Tax Club and now find myself in allot of financial trouble and was wondering if you achieved anything and if the investigation got a positive outcome for victims like us?
    Any feedback would be much appreciated.

21st of Jul, 2011

I have heard a lot people using this company called Scammer Guard to help get back at The Tax Club. A lot of these people are getting their money back. Check them out its www.scammerguard.com. I called them up and they are helping me get my money back from the Tax Club.