The Right One / The Right One can get you killed!
I've read several complaints about this company but feel it necessary to add a very real warning. Unlike most people, I was able to get a refund from this company but that is because they matched me with someone who committed a first degree murder less than two weeks after being given my telephone number. Not only is this company atrociously bad at actually matching people with compatible matches, but they don't even do adequate background checks to insure that they are not risking the lives of their members. DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE on this service that will not work. If you really want to use a dating service, use an online service that charges a fraction of the cost. Most people are naturally more cautious about online connections than they would be with someone introduced to them by a company who allegedly does background checks.
More The Right One Complaints & Reviews
- The Right One - Fraud! 
- The Right One - Scam and cheating! 
- The Right One - Take money and leave without resorce! 
- The Right One - Fraud, Scam, Sales Pressure 
- The Right One - Awful experience 
- The Right One - Stay away from this company
- The Right One - Dating Scam
- The Right One - Not very loving
- The Right One - not true, i am getting married
- The Right One - Fraud