The One Travel / say to say.

Blk 221 Boon Lay shopping Centre #01-108, Boon Lay Shopping Centre, Singapore Review updated:

On the 24th December 2015 my mother is taking The One Travel bus (AHA6166) transport to Genting at NIGHT. When the bus stops at a petrol kiosk in Malaysia to pump petrol. After a few minutes my mother was rob by a motorist, once she alight the bus. She fight back and had save her belongings but had a bad fall and badly injured her face, hand and leg. There were no one went forward to help her. I understand if everyone were horrified to go against the motorist, but what I heard from my mother is that even The One Travel BUS DRIVER DOES NOT EVEN INTEND to give my mother a hand after her fall, and he is STILL WIPING HIS WINDOW when the accident happens before him! How can this be happening? Is this the service being provided, ONLY to send their passenger to their destination only in "one piece" but did not even care if they are hurt in the middle of the journey? Don't they even have any precaution when they are going to pump their petrol, in the middle of a quiet petrol kiosk AT NIGHT? I am very angry and hurt to see my mother in this state, where no one even give a glance / care about her after her bad incident. I hopefully wish someone is qualify to look into this matter seriously.

Re
Dec 27, 2015

Comments

• Kc
      Aug 15, 2018
    The One Travel & Tours - Seat not arranged properly
    Malaysia

I bought a seat of 3A from one utama pj to Singapore and the bus driver told me to just take any seat because the seat is taken. This is the worst experience ever. I bought a single seat and now become double seat. I will never take this stupid bus again.

• Ly
      Aug 15, 2018
    The One Travel & Tours - Customer services
    Singapore

Please explain to me why is your staff cannot even wait for me for 3 minute for boarding.
    I was waiting for your bus for even 1 and half hour previously.

• Mo
      Oct 28, 2018
    The One Travel & Tours - service suck!
    Malaysia

Bus from teluk intan to singapore always left the passenger at jb!spent one hour more tonfind other bus send us go in singapore custom!midnite bus more worst!

• Ga
      Nov 12, 2018
    The One Travel & Tours - false flights
    Canada

Every time I go to book a good deal, I get through and fill everything out correct... Pow the flight I pick is sold out!!! B. S. Then you phone and they want to offer you a different flight at twice the price. Wtf

• Ms
      Jan 23, 2019
    The One Travel & Tours - unsafed driving
    dontknow
    Johor Bahru
    Malaysia

Your bus driver (AKE 6266) drove in an unsafety speed at 14/1/2019, I almost clash with him. He suddenly speed up and overtake me at the speed of 200km/hour. Please take some action.