The One Travel / say to say.
On the 24th December 2015 my mother is taking The One Travel bus (AHA6166) transport to Genting at NIGHT. When the bus stops at a petrol kiosk in Malaysia to pump petrol. After a few minutes my mother was rob by a motorist, once she alight the bus. She fight back and had save her belongings but had a bad fall and badly injured her face, hand and leg. There were no one went forward to help her. I understand if everyone were horrified to go against the motorist, but what I heard from my mother is that even The One Travel BUS DRIVER DOES NOT EVEN INTEND to give my mother a hand after her fall, and he is STILL WIPING HIS WINDOW when the accident happens before him! How can this be happening? Is this the service being provided, ONLY to send their passenger to their destination only in "one piece" but did not even care if they are hurt in the middle of the journey? Don't they even have any precaution when they are going to pump their petrol, in the middle of a quiet petrol kiosk AT NIGHT? I am very angry and hurt to see my mother in this state, where no one even give a glance / care about her after her bad incident. I hopefully wish someone is qualify to look into this matter seriously.
More The One Travel Complaints & Reviews
- The One Travel & Tours - driver rude toward customer 
- The One Travel & Tours - dangerous bus driver
- The One Travel & Tours - your extremely poor staff and service.
- The One Travel & Tours - this is not the express bus! future do not buy this company else your travel times will increase and delayed!!!
- The One Travel & Tours - bad service and dangerous bus driver
- [Resolved] The One Travel & Tours - payments not refundable
- The One Travel & Tours - tickets charge for unreasonable
- The One Travel & Tours - different bus service provided as booked
- The One Travel & Tours - faulty seat belt