[Resolved] The Needed Necklace / never sent item ordered, did not refund money! buyer beware

I placed an order for a ring with the needed necklace after I never received confirmation of my order I contacted the company when I saw on my bank statement I was charged for the item. they claim they had no order and didn't acknowledge receiving my payment I showed them a screenshot of the payment that had cleared my bank and they still were unable to resolve telling me they had no order. They asked me over and over to provide more information. I asked them for a refund and received no response. They have stolen my money, don't buy from The Needed Necklace!!

• Resolution statement

• The Needed Necklace Customer Care's Response, Oct 20, 2017

Hi Cheryl,

Hope this message finds you well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Much as we want to resolve the issue at hand, we are limited to the information you have provided. In fact, a personnel tried to look and find within our system an order that matches with the following information you have provided: Name: Cheryl Woytko, e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com" Unfortunately, we did not.

After receiving the escalation, I have taken the liberty to review the orders manually beginning from 10/7 down to 10/6 and fortunately, I found an order with the same "LAST NAME." Please find the complete details below:

Order #4619
    Name: Abby Woytko
    e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
    3905 Blackberry Dr
    LITH, Illinois 60156

To confirm, your order has been shipped and it is in transit to you. It reached a USPS Facility in Illinois as of today October 19th. Looks like you will get your order very soon. For more information, please refer here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=LW949220528CN%2C

Again, please accept my apology from the bottom of my heart for the inconvenience caused.

If you have additional questions and/or concern, please let us know and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,