The Honest Company / Continuing to autobill after multiple cancellations

United States Review updated:

This is a complaint about The Honest Company -- the company backed by Jessica Alba that markets baby products. My wife signed up for a monthly subscription package and, in February 2012, decided to cancel the subscription. It is now May, and we are still having baby products autobilled and autoshipped despite my wife talking to them on the phone each month and being told that the cancellation was being taken care of. The Honest Company is, unfortunately, most dishonest in their business dealings -- do not subscribe.

Comments

• Ho
      5th of May, 2012

yes my name is eddie, and i keep getting mail from these companies that i won money, like north american award center, n some other, ect..., i wish somebody can put a stop on these companies and not talk about it and do some thing two these ripoff companies, that all i have to say because i really piss.thank to all yal thieves out there.

• Kg
      30th of Oct, 2013

I have same problem with (Dis) Honest Company continuing to deduct $70.95 and $35.95 EACH month from my bank account despite my pleas to stop via email and telephone calls. I am further outraged that I was blocked from sending emails to them. I got a month and then explained became unemployed- the amount they take is over 1/6th of my total income at the moment! They have no mercy and their products are grossly overpriced.

• In
      30th of Aug, 2014

I got the sample pack for my daughters neighbor she just had a baby
    for 5.95. I made the mistake of joining the Company to get the sample I did not read the fine print to cancel in 7-days and 35.95, 39.95, and 79.95 was taken out of the checking account. I had just got paid and paid all my bills and down to paying my auto Insurance and buying groceries and the money was gone. I called them up and explained I did not realize I was getting billed for joining their web site for a sample I paid for and I did like the sample but not the fees or had no choice what was in the box because we did not need baby things. They have so far cancelled my membership refunded half the money. They did have fed-ex pick-up the box the next day and I was told when the box is received the rest of the money would be refunded. I am just not happy with how the company tries to tricks you into buying a sample pack, they have your credit number and just take money out of my account, It is not a Honest Company until they change this way of doing of doing business. A person fills tricked, it is a turn off, and a person fills stupid for not reading the fine print. Screwed and violated after the money is taken out their own account. I won't be back, and will not tell people about the Company if I do it will be a warning. I still see the ad pop up on the computer for the sample and I just cringe and hope I get the rest of my money back. Awful feeling...