The Digital Psychiccourses

1 Review updated:

This person proclamation to be a expert in every subject imaginable. She runs her (rebel's) like a cult. Getting pages shut down and slandering other mediums, psychics and witchcraft practitioners. She plagiarising on all subjects promising students a qualification in what ever subject they may well choose to take. Her qualifications do not stand they are certifications printed by her husband dee Paul Gibson. She preys on the vunrable and makes money by false advertising. Dee Gibson is a bully who will troll your page and life. He obviously hates women by his actions. They both have been in trouble with the local authorities and police in the past due to harassment and bullying. They spread false information on different women to make themselves look like the victim. All they care about are numbers of likes and money.
She in the past have given people readings when said person was still alive and telling one lady she would die of cancer. She in no way shape or form should be in contact with so many customers desperate for a message from loved ones who have passed over. Stay well clear.

The Digital Psychic
The Digital Psychic

Co
May 30, 2018

Comments

• As
      Jul 18, 2018

This is a troll on Facebook who have nothing better to do and slander and bully a very popular psychic medium who runs her classes with style and dignity.

Unfortuanlty people like this do not like success as they cannot be successful themselves and are simply jealous of her skills and her so called rebels.

Perhaps they should take a look at their own issues in house and take a look at the groups and people they get involved with. Huh.

Don't listen to this rabble.

Oh and her certificates are very good and we've seen many who now have their own jobs because of them.

So run along troll and go find some Lego to play with.

• Br
      Feb 18, 2019

@Ascension Creed Nice Rachel. We all know this is you.

• Ra
      Feb 22, 2019

@Brìd Assention creed hmmm hello Dee, we know this is your You tube channel so we know its you,

@Brìd Totally I agree

• Mu
      May 24, 2019

@Ascension Creed She’s a fraud and we can get better readings from a yes or no ball

• Be
      Jan 05, 2019
    Best Best Advice

Rachel Gibson is a fraud. Don't waste your time and money with her. Her Husband Dee is a vile creature that loves to threaten women. They will act all love and light but really are bullies and criminals. Dee likes to threaten to kill people. So please be warned not to waste your time and money. Stay far away from them please

• Sh
      Feb 22, 2019

@Belinda Comer funny how you didnt think that when taking her classes

@shadowlord So true

Mar 02, 2019

@Belinda Comer She let me down completely, how come she said my pregnancy is a phantom, is she a doctor ? That turned out not to be true . As she said I was sick in my mind . I have all the conversation recorded she actually blocked me when I told her . Total fraud !!!

• De
      Feb 22, 2019

Rachel is a wonderful caring person

• De
      Feb 22, 2019

The best and kindest person helps lots of people

Feb 22, 2019

wish you just leave the gibsons alone they good pp man she good what she does so do one man !!

• Sh
      Feb 22, 2019

Rachel knows her stuff and has loads of certificates, these people who create fake reports like this one are just jealous

• Ra
      Feb 22, 2019

@shadowlord So creating a fake exposing phychic page with the help of your students is ok dee, maybe check your email address before coming on as a fake name

@Rae Seng They keep changing their websites

• Da
      Mar 12, 2019

Nice threats Dee

• Mu
      May 24, 2019

All fake don’t trust them that’s the reason they do everything through Facebook messenger

• Pl
      Jun 24, 2019

definitely a fraud and waste of money luckily I was reimbursed after paying for a 30 minute phone read, which I never received. She kept changing the dates and times without contacting me to let me know. Then I messaged her telling her I will be disputing with my credit card company and she responded “good luck with that” thanks because I did get my refund. Stay far away. Very rude people.