The Coca-Cola Company / delivery change/ no sales rep.
I am customer acct #[protected].
I had Tuesday for Thursday delivery, I attempted to place order on 5/22 for 5/24 delivery, I was told that my delivery schedule had changed to Monday's (without any notice). And due to the Holiday on 5/28, my next scheduled delivery would be 6/04. Out of frustration, I didn't place order. I asked who my sales rep. was because my old rep. is no longer answering messages, I was told it was John Davis, and he would contact me in 3-5 business days. (WHAT A JOKE, ) He never called)
I the received a call 5/23, asking if I needed an order, and due to the holiday, I would be getting an off schedule delivery on 5/25, great, too bad customer service didn't know this the day before.
Fast forward to 6/8, once again go the place an order for new delivery day of Monday (6/11), now told that cut of day is Thursday for Monday, now I missed the window, no order now till 6/18.
Why has it become such a hassle to BUY your product?,
I am happy your sales are such, that you can treat customers in such a way, I can sell pepsi or Snapple.
More The Coca-Cola Company Complaints & Reviews
- Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk 
- Coca Cola - my coke rewards 
- Coca - Cola - winning a lottery 
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines - courtesy 
- Coca Cola Awards Certificate - coca cola awards certificate scam 
- Coca Cola - diet coca cola cans
- Coke - scam contests 
- [Resolved] The Coca-Cola Company - quality of soda
- Coca Cola - complaint against cocacola and company 
- Coca Cola - driver/delivery