The Car Store / bad buisness

1 preston hwyLouisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5029662336

long story short, bought a truck from them it was breaking down daily, called bbb, as well as attorney general, they had no choice but to put me in a different car, got that car turned out to be a bigger junk pile with wheels..told them if they didnt fix it i would not pay for it..it got repoed went to get back and the car was distroyed, broken window, hole in pass door, they thru my belongings everywhere, looked like grease all over interioer, and my hub caps gone...they stole my cds, and a few other things...this place is a horrible place..jd byrider in diquise..this place should be voted out, just like jd byrider ..please someone do something about this place, , terrible people, terrible cars ..csc is harrasing, they are rude, and the list goes on

Comments

• Br
      29th of Apr, 2010
    The car store - misleading
    The car store
    Midland

Very misleading, hidden fees, unprofesional, SCAM ARTIST. Do not have the consumers best interest in mind, will say anything to get you in an over priced unreliable vehicle!

• Li
      18th of May, 2011

I have also had the same problems they said they fixed our car when it was under warrenty and did not the same things that was wrong then is wrong now and we were treated like crap cussed at and now they are saying they will fix 1 of the problems but thats it someone please help us get back what we have paid for this is not fair they are terrible.

• Es
      17th of May, 2013

Some what of the same problem. I am currently in the boat as we speak. My car that i purchased 9 months ago NEEDS an ENGINE... I still owe on an over price lemon & they are demanding that i allow them to have their mechanics look at it. They stated "we work out a payment plan"
    What in the world should i do?

• Ke
      25th of Jan, 2016

I bought a car from them and I have had a very similar experience with them. They are harassing [censored]es who deserve to be put out of business. First of all they lie lie lie to get you to buy. They told me their warranty covers almost everything on the car which was a lie. Three days after buying the car my driver side brake pad EXPLODED when I had to come to an abrupt stop when someone cut me off. It was a new brake pad but was metallic, which saved them all of a couple of dollars. They told me brakes were covered under their warranty which turns out to have been a complete lie. Their warranty is on the engine and transmission only. I ended up replacing all of the brakes myself because they put me in an unsafe car. The alignment was also the worst I had ever experienced in a car which I didn't realize until I took it home because they won't let you test drove their cars on the highway. They also make you provide a list of references to be approved for financing. Once you are behind on a payment, which is probably going to happen to you at some point, they start calling your friends and family telling them you are behind on your payment. This is illegal. If you have experienced them calling your references you can go to consumerfinance.gov and file a complaint. The CFPB recently fined another buy here pay here car dealer $8 million for doing the same thing. If you take a couple minutes out of your day you can help bring these scam artists down.