The Addictions Academy / courses

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Hi I am So pleased with my certifications at The Addictions Academy in Miami Florida! I saw Dr Cali Estes (the founder and ONE of over 20 teachers) on CNN TV and in People magazine, and I knew I had to meet her! Her vision to create as many trained and educated people as possible is awesome. I am currently working as a sober coach and sober companion here in the USA and also Europe. I have taken 4 of her courses: Recovery Coach, Interventionist, Life Coach and Family Coach. All 4 were taught by different teachers that have over 20 years experience each! I learned so much and I got my first client at $150.00 an hour.

I love The Addictions Academy so much that I even put a great testimonial video up to tell others how well I am doing with my company.

See here

Mo
Feb 04, 2018

Comments

• Ju
      Jun 13, 2019

There are many legitimate companies out there for sober coaching, sober companioning, and interventions. Try intervention 911, or Southworth Associates, or Sober Escorts, Inc.

• Ju
      Jun 13, 2019

I know several people who took her intervention training. They were told that they were accredited with a credentialing board when they completed the course. NOTHING could have been further from the truth. The Pennsylvania Certification Board is the credentialing body for CIP's (Certified Intervention Professional). Becoming an interventionist takes training AND SUPERVISION. No one becomes a CIP just by completing a class. Cali's people were sold a bill of goods.