Menu
Vickie Milazzo
reviews & complaints

Vickie Milazzo
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
2 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vickie Milazzo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
12:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife purchased their VIP program in June 2013 and was supposed to attend in October of 2013. In September 2013 we found out via MRI that she had a brain aneurysm. We did not ask for a refund at the time because she really wanted to attend the course. My wife had brain surgery to clip the aneurysm in late February 2014. We waited several months to see how...

Read full review of Vickie Milazzo
N
11:37 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was interested in buying their legal nurse consulting course but heard it was overpriced. It seems their advertising is more about hype and pumping people up than anything else. Apparently they offer a guarantee but here is my question: how many people take the course and return it for a refund vs. keep it and become successful? That stat would help me make a decision. Does anyone know that?

Read full review of Vickie Milazzo