Teletech / Rude! Rude! Rude!

The people in Human Resources are just plain rude! I've been hung up on and not had e-mails or phone calls returned to discuss flawed information in their system about my profile. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They are just a bunch of heartless fools!

Fi

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

You were able to get ahold of human resourses?! I work for the company and I can't even get a hold of them.

• Ol
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I can agree with you there. I used to work for teletech on the HP side and the problems that I brought to hr was just dismissed. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

• Om
      20th of Jul, 2009

I worked for them a few years ago, and had to call off a day due to a car accident on the way in. HR and the whole office was so screwed up on calling me back and giving me my schedule for the next week (my sch. was to change that coming Monday)...that I never got it...moved on to a new job 3 weeks later...Then 3 times (one year after I left, 6mths after, and again in the 6th mth) they called me to ask me to fill in for someone else...and didnt even know I no longer worker there.
    Then, they called to ask me to assist in HR training about a year and a half ago.
    Hello? That place is so disorganized and out of touch with the people that don't work there, let alone work there!

Need a quicky job for school or xmas...fine, otherwise...DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...You are just a #