TeeChip / no communication - scam

United States Review updated:

Avoid this site. I ordered the "best mom in the galaxy" shirt and I have received no emails for tracking and no reported shipment. (Estimated shipping date was may 11. ) I sent an email to support on the 14th and got no reply. I tried calling support and services were unavailable three times. I had poor experiences with the online chat option twice. I just filed a complaint with paypal because I want a refund and no one from the company will acknowledge me. Awful customer service and communication. I posted a negative comment to their facebook page and suddenly they are trying to answer me and apologize. I just want my money back. What a scam.

Pu
May 26, 2015

Comments

• To
      2nd of Sep, 2015

I have been trying to get the item from my order redelivered since August 6th when it shows that it was delivered! i have been emailing them over and over telling them that although it is saying delivered it WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME so therefore it is LOST! I get NOWHERE WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL! THEY WILL NOT SEND ME A REPLACEMENT OR A CREDIT!
    I AM TRYING TO WRITE TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS BUT I CAN FIND THE CORRECT ADDRESS FOR THIS COMPANY FOR THE FORM.
    STAY AWAY AND DONT ORDER FROM TEE CHIP

• Ji
      20th of Nov, 2015

Placed order after seeing facebook ad in october have not recieved product. Emailed customer service, rep Amber replied offered 50% refund and promised to ship order soon. Recieved email from teechip stati g order had shipped. DHL states tracking number is invalid. This site is a ripoff.